What can we expect from the Monkey Island Crossover?

• Monkey Island Cosmetics? - Things like Guybrush Threepwood's Cursed Cutlass of Kaflu? Or some sails and the figurehead of the Headless Monkey ship?

Murray the Talking Skull Companion Reward? - I'd like Murray to be like a hopping skull that follows you around like the pet companions and says funny quotes about what your doing or talking on his own.

LeChuck Boss Fight! - I hope we get to fight the zombie voodoo pirate during the crossover!

Views
  • It seems like the crossover will involve all of the above, in addition to the temple talked about in adventure 11 (as some of the Monkey Island Tall Tales will probably involve going through the sea of the dammed portal and into the sea of the damed) and the person who stole the sword in adventure 12 (as the Pirate Lord said the sword had been carried somewhere beyond the Sea of Thieves).

• @impymidna2303
    Outside of visiting Mêlée Island and Monkey Island, I'm not sure. (though I do think the things you mentioned are all very possible) I hope Rare releases a deep dive video sometime soon that gives us a general idea of what to expect! (cosmetics, where we'll be exploring, who we'll be meeting,...etc.)

It'd be cool if we had to go back to Sailor's Grave and pick up the map on the table we found on the Headless Monkey in the Monkey Island Easter Egg during A Pirate's Life before traveling to Mêlée Island.

Views
1 out of 4