Season 9 Progress, Trials not Updating

• When I look at the S9 progress it has an error, along with the Trials.

Is this a known issue?

Views
  • @foambreaker

Renown is kinda broken too. Level 100 on day 1 seems to not be that weird this time.

Lol, you don't really need the trials other than side goals...

• I have no idea, but just to kill some time quickly decided to launch the game to check out season 9 before bed, cought a couple of fish, decided to see if I could crash FOTD/FOF party on my own and as I sailed out of the outpost, probably not even 1 square, a meg attacked me. I did not receive the milestone notification for killing it. I was on server for 24 minutes when it spawned @WolfManbush - is this normal? I know you are the person to ask about Megs ^^

P.S. Sorry for off topic, did not want to create a new post just for this and it's related to season 9

My renown seems to be working fine, plunder pass is giving out rewards too.

• I had that happen day 1 of the season but it hasn't happened since.

• @zig-zag-ltu said in Season 9 Progress, Trials not Updating:

I have no idea, but just to kill some time quickly decided to launch the game to check out season 9 before bed, cought a couple of fish, decided to see if I could crash FOTD/FOF party on my own and as I sailed out of the outpost, probably not even 1 square, a meg attacked me. I did not receive the milestone notification for killing it. I was on server for 24 minutes when it spawned @WolfManbush - is this normal? I know you are the person to ask about Megs ^^

It's a delay that randomly happens. I had about a 12-15 minute milestone delay. I stay on the server till it pops up to make sure I get my confirmation so I can't say if the delay will correct itself after a person leaves or not.

Milestone delays typically apply to everything at the time it happens.

As far as mentioning 24 minute meg goes it's not common but it does happen sometimes. Sometimes a person triggers another person's meg, sometimes the server is just feeling generous, sometimes a server is buggy in favor of a hunter and sometimes nothing pops for hours.

• @wolfmanbush It's not the milestones, it's the UI, when you drill to the list I get a big red error on the screen. "This ____ cannot be displayed at this time". It is on the trials and the season progress screens.

Views
1 out of 6