I’ve Been Conned.

• I just purchased some cannonballs from the shipwright. But I can’t see where they are. She’s conned me! 😱

Views
  • they aren't in your barrels on the ship?

captaincy supplies load in the boat and the merchant gives a crate

• @wolfmanbush

How many does she give?

• @pumpa-cat said in I’ve Been Conned.:

@wolfmanbush

How many does she give?

dunno for sure I don't buy supplies but wiki says 30

• 30!? For three and one half grand? What are they made of? Gold? 🤣

Looking at my barrel I guess she did give them to me. The tight …

Many thanks @WolfManbush 👍

• @pumpa-cat said in I’ve Been Conned.:

30!? For three and one half grand? What are they made of? Gold? 🤣

Looking at my barrel I guess she did give them to me. The tight …

Many thanks @WolfManbush 👍

at your stage in the game I wouldn't buy them

you play in an organic play style so you'll find all sorts of supplies without costing you gold

1. check around the dock and sovereigns for crates and barrels that others may have left

2. small islands regularly have crates and storage chests (including rowboats) and are easy to find

3. nearby shipwrecks are a great resource for supplies., sea forts, if they haven't already been taken by people participating in the new content

4. skelly sloops are a storage crate with supplies, sometimes they even drop 2

they also added more default supplies which is a significant supply buff for you, for free

even though it's not a lot of gold it does add up and where you are in the game that gold typically has better use for the cosmetics you want and earn

• Thank you @WolfManbush. Once again you prove yourself to be one of the voices of reason on this forum.

The only reason I brought some was because just as I left I spotted a lone skelly sloop and decided to take it on. But as I made my way towards it the sea went black, and you know what that means. 🤣.

I killed the kraken though. Went back to port, brought the cannonballs, went AFK for a quick bite to eat. Got sunk by a 5 rank Reaper chap at the outpost. 🤣. He then sent me an Xbox message apologising as he thought I was selling loot. He offered to help me out, but I told him there was no need. I pointed out to him that he played fair and square and that it was my fault for not paying attention. I had even seen his 5 rank reaper symbol on the map coming nearer to me and I ignored it 🤣

Views
1 out of 7