rare can u please fix your bugs?

• its so anoying, every clothing you had on your char is deleted, every kind of emote is not in your slot list, titles are deleted from your char JUST BECOUSE ONE DAM LOADING BUG

its so anoying becouse i have realy mutch emotes and then u need to make them again into your list... if you cant FIX this dam bug, then give us the option to SAVE this dam things

Views
  • just to make it sure, you go into a game play it a long time, u die one time, and then u wake up with nothing, your clothing is gone, your hair is gone, and every emote and stuff like that are reset to basic

what can you do vs that? how can u fix that? the answer is you cant, its on rare but they dont do something about that, i have post this bug long time ago and it happen again and again

• @katanjagirl they know about it, they work on it...there is nothing more we can do about it...making threads to complain about it doesn't make it better

• They are constantly working on fixing bugs, being the 100th post on the forum in just a couple days to bring light to the fact that an old bug has returned isnt going to fix the issue faster, it just clutters up the forum.

• ok, then here - if they CANT fix that they should give us a SAVING option, thats whas i wrote

• Also not to mention loading times in general are wildly inconsistent and can be a detriment when in a naval battle

Views
5 out of 6