Pirate milestones, how difficult are they?

• I'm just curious if people think the milestones are very difficult to achieve or easy? 1-10 perhaps?

My understanding is the ornaments require pirate milestones so I am thinking over all the milestones are above 7 to even get "admired" let alone higher.

But do others find them much more easy to obtain as a crew? I play mostly solo.

Views
  • time consuming for many

some are unrealistic for the organic environment so a good chunk of those are going to be done on safe servers.

more time consuming than anything else which is ultimately the intent

• Is this part of the lore? I’m confused

• @burnbacon said in Pirate milestones, how difficult are they?:

Is this part of the lore? I’m confused
    captaincy lore😳😳😳

• @burnbacon, Pirate milestones, how difficult are they? içinde yazdı:

Is this part of the lore? I’m confused

Milestones are made by the Cap'n to make pirates quit the pirate life out of anger.

This dood is speaking facts.

• @thorumsu I think they were set up by the Pirate Lord to distract everyone from his crime. Who could give a hoot about him murdering his own son when the milestone system provides so many more things to be upset about?

• @sn0kanon said in Pirate milestones, how difficult are they?:

@thorumsu I think they were set up by the Pirate Lord to distract everyone from his crime. Who could give a hoot about him murdering his own son when the milestone system provides so many more things to be upset about?

But that would just have people protesting REGARDLESS of wether or not he’s guilty.
    Bad way to cover up a crime….

• Depends on which one.
    Generally "voyager" ones are trivial while "emissary" are the hardest

We've also discovered that liquidating our food stock before logging off is a good way to progress in provisions eaten.
    Yes, worms and raw meat count.
    alt text

Views
14 out of 15