can’t join sessions from gamebar

• so recently i got back into sea of thieves and downloaded it off of steam, i thought it would be easy to join my friends but no… it wasn’t just like everything else in life. when i try to join my friends session from WIN-G it shows the invite, i press join and it kicks me out of the gamebar, puts me back to the game screen but that’s it. nothing else happens after that. My friend on steam invites me, and it works. when i invite my friend on microsoft it’s the same thing for him. When i want to play in a sloop with one other guy im friends with, im forced to go brig with a middle man who can invite us both. we tried basically everything. i linked my microsoft account and it still didn’t do anything. i can only join people off of steams SHIFT-TAB no clue why. someone please help me with this i have no clue what to do. i just want to play with my friends on microsoft without having to make a new account on microsoft and getting game pass and having to redownload

Views
    feedbackgeneralquestioncommunitywindows 10
  • @scariestberet18
    You also can see (and accept) Invites when you're in game. Press ESC and there should be an option Invites (between Other Crews and Settings). I think that should work no matter the platform the other one is on.

• @scariestberet18 I did happen to figure one thing out. My microsoft account is different from my xbox account and i’m trying to make both the same but for some reason it’s not letting me log out in gamebar. it doesn’t do anything. If i can log out of this and make it a different email, the one that’s scariestberet18, it might fix this issue because when i link my account ingame, it shows scariest beret, when i open gamebar, it shows I don’t care#2040 so this is really confusing me

Views
feedbackgeneralquestioncommunitywindows 10
1 out of 3