Skeletons Aim

• Rare me and many others think you should nerf skeletons aim especcially at forts cause it just starts to get annoying when I get triple flint locked when I'm strafing and jumping and running around I still get aimbotted(not literally). Rare please look into this and if you can fix this please do. Thanks

Views
    communityevents
  • In my day, they spawned with an EoR....

/End crotchety old man rant

• Well, they’re coded to hit shots, so I’m fairly certain that each shot a skeleton missed is coded to miss.

• Or you could just throw a firebomb from a distance or stand behind something, not everything needs to get nerfed, pve is already very easy.

• @fishyjoesalt the day that skeletons actually ruled the Sea of thieves when the EYE OF REACH skelly was everywhere!

• especcially at forts

No sir. Forts need to be a challenge, think smarter. How about firebomb those skeletons or cannon fire them from a distance.

• @fishyjoesalt said in Skeletons Aim:

In my day, they spawned with an EoR....

/End crotchety old man rant

And they could shoot through rocks too...

@Out4r

Git gud

• Getting shot? Use cover! Rocks, trees, walls, other skeletons, your crewmates - all work equally well!

...maybe not that last 1. 😅

Run away and burn them, and run away again to let them burn themselves out.

Have a crewmate lure them into the cannons' field of view.

Corral them up with a gunpowder barrel.

Collect a trident and then go to town.

Go after the gunners 1st.

Lots of things you can do.

• @fishyjoesalt thems the days. Sometimes I’ld be dead before I disembarked the ship on an OoS voyage.

• @killzone1401 Im mot saying everything needs to get nerfed im just saying skleletons aim needs to be nerfed just a tiny bit. And yes your right about that last part

• Believe it or not, they’ve already had their aim nerfed. Island cannoneers used to not miss ever. They’d snipe you from incredible distances. Skellys with guns also never missed, and they had snipers that had knock back. Skeletons with guns do miss now thankfully, just have to be aware of them and fight them tactfully.

• Can we all agree TH Run Athena skeletons are like the roid abusers of the skelly world btw?

• @out4r
    Dodge less
    Shoot more
    They can't aimbot you if they're dead

• As stated above their aim has been nerfed significantly over the years not to mention EoR skellies back jn the day.

The only HIGHLY annoying thin is if a wave spawns with pistols only 10+ pistol skellies is just no fun

Views
communityevents
13 out of 14