Option to turn friendly fire on/off for pvp practise

• When you turn it on from settings you can now take damage from crew mates, and that's it.

I need an easy and quick way to practise pvp skills.

Views
  • The idea isn't too bad.
    Sadly it would take more than that for you to be able to adequately "train" your PvP-skills.
    Boarding is what I have in mind with this ...

• @zerrryy an oldie but a goodie.
    This is such a popular request I am surprised that I haven't seen it implemented yet.

• I think when it comes to practice with friendly fire it also needs tally mode which would allow crews to practice on the same crew without the deaths if it is voted on

Tally mode would significantly remove the annoying part of practice (the death process/eating and time) if people chose to turn it on for their practice.

If they ever reworked alliances to be based on features outside of gold bonuses I think tally mode would be a good perk for alliances to practice/tdm

Yes to friendly fire but I think it should go beyond that to offer a more fluid practice/training experience.

• @zerrryy I would go for a challenge system. If the challenge to pvp is accepted than it is on. This would avoid unnecessary chaos when facing the enemy.

Views
3 out of 5