Secret Waters: Discover a different way to descend

• I'm trying to get "Secret Waters: Discover a different way to descend." in tall tale 4 of pirates life. I tried holding "D", tried spamming "D", tried pressing "D" just before the right passageway but nothing seems to work. Does anyone have an idea?

I've currently had 4 attempts without success.

Views
  • Try hitting A. (I THINK) It's possible you went down the passage to the right the first time and now have to go down the left passage.
    I remember my one crewmate had this issue (we went back in so they could get it, and we had to restart it a few times, until, I believe, she finally went the opposite direction and it worked).

Best of luck!

• @electricknights
    Tried holding "A", didn't work since I was already on the left passage and there is no way to go further left.
    Tried again after by trying to press "D" at the correct moment and this time it worked.

Finally got it after 6 attempts.
    /thread

• Haha, damn. I was hoping maybe it was a simple thing like that. Regardless, I'm glad you got it to work, finally.
    Cheers!

• @captn-splat How easy is it to start the quest over to try it again? I'm having the same issue.

Views
1 out of 5