Any Collectors?

• Do we have any dedicated Sea of Thieves collector groups?
    I’m looking for some of the older loot crate items I’ve missed. As well as the gold hoarder from GameStop. Months ago I could find all of them on ebay but for some reason everything is sold out now. I’m just looking to see if there are any like-minded collectors out there. Would be nice to have a dedicated group to show off/trade, buy and sell.

Views
  • @betrayme84 Good idea, would be great but it needs to be under heavy control.

• @faceyourdemon for certain, and I just mean in general. Even an outside group would be great. I can’t find anything of the sort. I know people buy the coins and merchandise so it would be nice to see what’s out there. I actually just snagged a physical copy of the art of SOT for a decent price. Then I checked eBay and there’s a signed copy for like 400 bucks… it’s really weird that I found none for all this time and then I found 2 available.

• @betrayme84 I really mean it, its a great idea because we do need a community group of people who are looking to buy some items and sharing thoughts.

But the danger lies in greedy people Price gouging items and using this community to measure how much they can abuse the price.

But the idea is great, just need to be implemented correctly.

Views
1 out of 4