Skull Island? Thoughts and Opinions?

• An island made of skulls and bones? The remnants of skeletons and scallywags killed over the years? I feel a skeleton island and skeleton themed ship set would be a great future expansion. Jumping off the ship to step on to an island and hear the crunching of bones and a giant skull to enter and explore? Skeleton pit to traverse into and fight? Maybe a ship set with ropes of skulls hanging tied to the bowsprit/figurehead and across the sides of the hull?

I've been thinking about something like this for a while now and the people I've shared the ideas with in random crews have seemed interested as well. Anyone have any thoughts on something along these lines for Sea of Thieves?

Views
    questionjust for funfeedbackgeneral
  • Dagger Tooth kinda looks like a skull with flaming eyes from certain angles.

• skull island has to have a giant mutant primate guarding it

that's just tradition

• Wasn't there concept art for Skull Island in the art book?

• Think is a cool concept and woued make sens to add three small island and mabye one big island and make a bigger event like a super fort that you need to prepare for just like fort of the dammed. love the big battles around that fort. Even maye a bigger boss that can jump upon ships that you need to chase and a big vault with that sweet loot woude be cool too. Keep the cool ideas coming /V4

• Shrunken heads added onto the sides of the bowsprit, now that would be sweet!

Views
questionjust for funfeedbackgeneral
5 out of 6