Bug report, Unable to claim items from merchant alliance

• Hello all,

Not sure if this has been posted before (or if this is the right topic to do so) but last night I encountered a bug with the merchant alliance head trader on Dagger Tooth Outpost (unsure if the other outposts have the same issue, but I assume so).

We where on the island, bought a piece of resource from the trader there but where unable to claim it. We had a message in a bottle quest, saying to deliver one cannonball crate to the head trader in Dagger tooth outpost. Somehow, the trader gave the option to press F to claim the cannonball crate, but we could not claim it. That did, however, block all other interaction of claiming items with that trader. We could not claim the raw sugar we bought, and neither could we claim the cargo we required for our cargo run quest.

The matter only resolved after the cannonball delivery quest was expired AND we canceled our cargo run voyage.

Since I do not believe this is intended, I hope the devs can do something and possibly fix this issue.

Happy sailing!

Views
    windows 10feedback
  • You want to report this via the Support section of the website in the menu. Specifically, you can go here to submit a new report.

• My friends and I had this problem too. I can’t remember the outpost but I’m fairly certain it was Daggertooth as well.
    We could later claim it at a different outpost though.

• Apparently it's when a crewmates buys it and then leave the server it bugs out. Noticed it can happened outside of that scenario too so it's for sure a issue.

• Make sure the traders have nothing to collect (cargo, crates etc) before buying more commodities. I had the same problem but a small bit of planning and organisation and you can work around it until there is a patch.

Views
windows 10feedback
1 out of 5