Wagon for chests

• An idea where you can have a wagon for the ship. The wagon is to carry chests and so on. You would place in on land, go on your ship and place the chests in the wagon. So you get up to 4 chests sold instead of going back and forth. The wagon size would depend on the ship. If you have the small ship, you can only have two chests in. The medium ship, three chests and the big ship, 4 chests. You can buy the wagon for your ship and you would always have it. If lost, either find a new one or buy one (it's free or very cheap)
    I hope the idea could be considered :)

• Your pirate, K1NG
    Views
    communityjust for funwindows 10feedback
  • I mean you could always use a rowboat. it holds as much as you want and usually the shops are right on the shore.

• @lygushkia said in Wagon for chests:

I mean you could always use a rowboat. it holds as much as you want and usually the shops are right on the shore.

This. 👆

• @andersha

I don't think that they'll add a wagon since you already have the harpoon rowboat which can act as a wagon by harpooning all the way to the vendor.

• But that is only available to the biggest ship (maybe the medium, idk that) and it’s not available to the smallest ship. With this wagon, it comes in different sizes, so every size ship does have one. And I don’t think it would hurt adding it. People doesn’t have to use it

• @lygushkia
    Yeah but you can’t always have the rowboat. It only comes in one size and you can only store it on the biggest ship (maybe the medium one idk that) but with this wagon, it comes in different sizes and therefor it’s available to every ship

• @andersha said in Wagon for chests:

@lygushkia
    Yeah but you can’t always have the rowboat. It only comes in one size and you can only store it on the biggest ship (maybe the medium one idk that) but with this wagon, it comes in different sizes and therefor it’s available to every ship

While I like the wagon idea, where did you get the idea that you could only dock a rowboat on the biggest ship? All ships can carry a rowboat.

• With the storage/crate supply buying direction I think it opens up stuff like this rather than just our typical methods on transportation

rent a wagon/wheel barrow for a price from the merchant

it moves slow and slower the more you fill it

do I think it's needed? nah but convenience for cash is a thing now so it makes sense in the new direction

• @andersha You can dock the rowboat on the stern of any ship actually! Cheers!

Views
communityjust for funwindows 10feedback
1 out of 9