Set a foot on every islands in the Devils Roar

• Ahoy.

I got a question to the part of Season One to set a foot on every of the 17 islands in the Devils Roar.
    Because I didnt get the part done, I visited all of the following islands twice now, but there is still one missing (16/17):

1. Scorched Pass
    2. Molten Sands Fortress
    3. Fetchers Rest
    4. Cursewater Shores
    5. Cinder Islet
    6. Flintlock Peninsula
    7. The Forsaken Brink
    8. Rubys Fall
    9. Morrows Peak
    10. Flames End
    11. Brimstone Rock
    12. Glowstone Cay
    13. Magmas Tide
    14. Roaring Sands
    15. The Devils Thirst
    16. Ashen Reaches
      ...and the seaposts...
    17. Brians Bazaar
    18. Roaring Traders

I as far as I know, there is no uncharted island in the DR. And even the "Forsaken Shores" commendation shows only 15 islands (as I remember, there wasn´t a fort at that time and the seaposts doens´t count, but I might be wrong).

I think there are a lot here who already completed this task. So maybe one of u is able to help me. :)

Thx a lot.

Views
  • I'm already lvl 100 so i don't bother anymore, but that was my biggest fear when collecting all tall tale books. what if one doesn't register.. and i have to go through all again just to make sure?? I already had one extra book read from somewhere, so anxiety leveled along with my renown, expecting a disaster at the end.

• @budokobito
    I do know that Morrow's Peak is the island that isn't part of the 17.

I just did a couple of Athenas there (taking care of the large islands), then went to the Fort, seaposts and small islands I was sure I hadn't visited during the Athena's.
    That got me to 16/17

Then I started visiting small islands I thought I had set foot on ... turned out it was either Cinder Islet or The Forsaken Brink ...

I really thought I helped with killing skellies on those islands when my crewmate dug up the Athenas ... then again I could have been lazy and just shot them from the sloop :)

• I thought maybe Tribute Peak would count but it didn't. The only other thing I can think of is if some how Flameheart's lair in the Heart of Fire tall tale counts.

• Thx for the replies and tips.

@N3mesis-Wolf: I´ve been in the lair 2 times before, it doesn´t change anything.

@Lem0n-Curry: On all the islands mentioned above I set at least 2 times a foot on. I did an ashen athena voyage, 2 vaults, merchant voyages and several other things in DR but I am still at 16/17.

In my opinion its a bug, so i made a support ticket. The answer I got was to open a thread here and find help from other players. But if the islands in my list are all in the DR you have to put a foot on, that its for sure a bug. So maybe the only way to get rid of this is to visit all islands several times and to spend a lot of time just to complete a bugged task (IF its a bug!).

• I was heading to the outpost in the region, and went past an erupting island, but it wasn't on the map. Maybe this is the one you are looking for. I was going South when travelling to the outpost.

Views
1 out of 6