fotd did not count as completed.

• Hello dear pirates,

Yesterday I have done 2 fotd in one day in the same server and it only count the one as completed the first.
    Is it some sort of bug , will I get the other one ?

Views
    fort of the damnedfort
  • @s0ll3kr4m did your crew open the vault? Sometimes it can be delayed, so just open the menu, close it and open it again...

• @schwammlgott yeah we opened the vault both times.
    And I did open the Xbox app again and I don't see that it counted it says 4 times completed in the acheivment , it was saying 3 times , and we made 2 yesterday , so it have to say 5 times but it not
    Sorry for my English.

• Maybe cause we cannon ball the boss in the second one and nobody was on the fort?

• @s0ll3kr4m said in fotd did not count as completed.:

Maybe cause we cannon ball the boss in the second one and nobody was on the fort?

That has nothing to do with it...in my experience in only counts when the vault is opened...maybe check today again...probably just delayed

• @schwammlgott ok I will also check today if it counts, yes we opened the vault 2 times and we also sell everything.
    I checked a few minutes ago in the Xbox app and still says in the banishing of the fotd 4 times and not 5 times which supposed to say.
    So this occurs offen and it is fixed if you wait , or you have to do it again ?

• @s0ll3kr4m It shows wrong sometimes...a long time it showed 8/10 in my achievement list, but 9/10 in the commendations...when I did the 10th I got the achievement anyway...

• @schwammlgott ohhh I see, how to check the commendation count (and not from the achievement )is there a way ?

Also thank you so much for your support in this one !

• @s0ll3kr4m said in fotd did not count as completed.:

@schwammlgott ohhh I see, how to check the commendation count (and not from the achievement )is there a way ?

Also thank you so much for your support in this one !

Here on the website? Go on your profile-my reputation-bilge rat tab-fort of the damned
    But I'm not sure how actual it is here...
    Or ingame-reputation-bilge rat tab-fort of the damned

• @schwammlgott thank you again so much that did it !!

Views
fort of the damnedfort
1 out of 10