Rare, you owe me money

• A few months ago, I bought some emotes from the pirate emporium with REAL MONEY. Then, a couple months later, you gave out these emotes for FREE with twitch drops.

Views
  • @jctc758 Lol what a weak point, its like those games that after a while shifted to free to play do you think that they refund those who bought it before?

• I wonder how the people who bought SoT in March, 2019 felt when the price dropped by 50% unannounced in April?

• @viperishemu2992 sagte in Rare, you owe me money:

I wonder how the people who bought SoT in March, 2019 felt when the price dropped by 50% unannounced in April?

It's launched in 2018 by the way...and I bought it for 70 Euro...

• @jctc758

And very nice of them to do that too..

Why not take them to small claims court over what.. the price of a packet of cereal? Do it and let us know how you get on.

• @schwammlgott said in Rare, you owe me money:

@viperishemu2992 sagte in Rare, you owe me money:

I wonder how the people who bought SoT in March, 2019 felt when the price dropped by 50% unannounced in April?

It's launched in 2018 by the way...and I bought it for 70 Euro...

I bought it at launch too. I was just pointing out to the OP that life isn't fair. Buyer beware.

• @wagstr I know that it is practically nothing. But money is money.

• @jctc758 said in Rare, you owe me money:

A few months ago, I bought some emotes from the pirate emporium with REAL MONEY. Then, a couple months later, you gave out these emotes for FREE with twitch drops.

I hope this is a joke 😂

• @jctc758

I think you'll have to take it on the chin buddy.

I've seen a lot worse with music production software going on sale or special offer and people losing hundreds because they bought it last week/yesterday... Helix Native amp sim springs to mind as a recent example.

• @jctc758 well thats what happens, do you also go back to a store when they have a discount on a product you purchased a few months ago ?

Well even if you do they dont have to honour it.

• It's nothing personal; it's just good business.

• @wagstr bruh I guarantee you that he is 8 or something, bloody fortnite kid upset over an useless emote

• @jctc758 Rare doesn't owe you crapola. Their game, their rules. They never said they'd reimburse for anything, they never said we'd get reimbursed when they gave out the oldest limited time and first drum for no reason a 2nd time.

Just deal with it.

• @jctc758 Well you made the choice to buy the emotes. Rare didn't force you to.

• While we understand your intention is to leave feedback, this type of post draws negative reaction, and does not foster discussion in the community. Posts containing callouts against the dev team do not offer anything constructive for the community to engage with. We value your feedback, and if you want to make suggestions or offer your ideas to improve the game, please feel free to create a topic in Feedback & Suggestions. This topic will now be locked.

Views
1 out of 15