LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERBASE

• @hurricanegriz said in LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERBASE:

@dominusocto7 said in LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERBASE:

@hurricanegriz It's not a dead game. XD The fact that you think it is, is just stupid. Multiple people on this post have laid down facts that the game isn't dead. Go check them out. Not sure if you know how to, though.

What facts lol? No numbers or any actual proof whereas I have provided proof that the game is dead 🤣. Read the forum before posting next time mate

You provided nothing but your own biased opinion to promote your own agenda. I on the other hand gave you facts from an independent 3rd party that soundly refutes your "game is dead" tripe, which you tried (and failed miserably) to dismiss because it revealed you to be very, very wrong. Also Emissary stats for the past 2 months also prove you wrong on this front.

• @dlchief58 said in LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERBASE:

@hurricanegriz said in LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERBASE:

@hurricanegriz It's not a dead game. XD The fact that you think it is, is just stupid. Multiple people on this post have laid down facts that the game isn't dead. Go check them out. Not sure if you know how to, though.

What facts lol? No numbers or any actual proof whereas I have provided proof that the game is dead 🤣. Read the forum before posting next time mate

You provided nothing but your own biased opinion to promote your own agenda. I on the other hand gave you facts from an independent 3rd party that soundly refutes your "game is dead" tripe, which you tried (and failed miserably) to dismiss because it revealed you to be very, very wrong. Also Emissary stats for the past 2 months also prove you wrong on this front.

Your “facts” as you call them don’t show us active players now do they? They only show how many players touched the game at one point. You completely ignored my facts when I provided actual percentages of how little people actually play the game lol

• @dominusocto7 said in LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERBASE:

@hurricanegriz Make the title of the forum post about you insulting every little thing that annoys you if you are going to do it. Not about you complaining about the sword being too overpowered because you don't know how to use it.

Sword is simple to use, walk forward and spam m1 or rt, it takes very little skill to actually use at one point. Also I went into a lot more issues aside from the sword. The sword buff is a fairly minor thing compared to everything else I mentioned. Seems like you’re just another triggered sword bot 🤣

• @hurricanegriz said in LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERBASE:

@dlchief58 said in LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERBASE:

Your “facts” as you call them don’t show us active players now do they? They only show how many players touched the game at one point. You completely ignored my facts when I provided actual percentages of how little people actually play the game lol

They show weekly player rankings dude, quit being dense. That shows how many people played in relation to other popular games on Xbox, and it is keeping company with some pretty heavy hitters too. Also when released on Steam the game had increased player counts day over day for over 2 weeks! There are many articles out there about this fact. This in itself is pretty amazing given it is a 2 year old game and most games see a drop-off after a couple of days. It is also in the top 10 played games on Steam.

You brought up weak achievement statistics which are skewed lower anyway and have been since launch. When released there was about 2 weeks that achievements were disabled thus skewing all early game achievements lower than what they actually should be - it has been that way forever now. Many of those players were using Game Pass trials so never returned afterwards thus never unlocked those achievements and many weren't retroactive either. But they would need to fire up the game again in order for those that were to pop. You lost what little credibility you had on that one when you said that "only 1% of people have hit pirate legend despite it being literally the easiest title to get in the game". It literally is not, and not everyone grinds out the game as fast as they can. Your ship is sinking fast, unlike this game which is actually growing at this point (accounting for the influx from Steam players).

Your inability to accept FACTS and data that counters your claim does not make them any less true, just makes you look foolish.

• @dlchief58 said in LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERBASE:

@dlchief58 said in LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERBASE:

They show weekly player rankings dude, quit being dense. That shows how many people played in relation to other popular games on Xbox, and it is keeping company with some pretty heavy hitters too. Also when released on Steam the game had increased player counts day over day for over 2 weeks! There are many articles out there about this fact. This in itself is pretty amazing given it is a 2 year old game and most games see a drop-off after a couple of days. It is also in the top 10 played games on Steam.

You brought up weak achievement statistics which are skewed lower anyway and have been since launch. When released there was about 2 weeks that achievements were disabled thus skewing all early game achievements lower than what they actually should be - it has been that way forever now. Many of those players were using Game Pass trials so never returned afterwards thus never unlocked those achievements and many weren't retroactive either. But they would need to fire up the game again in order for those that were to pop. You lost what little credibility you had on that one when you said that "only 1% of people have hit pirate legend despite it being literally the easiest title to get in the game". It literally is not, and not everyone grinds out the game as fast as they can. Your ship is sinking fast, unlike this game which is actually growing at this point (accounting for the influx from Steam players).

Your inability to accept FACTS and data that counters your claim does not make them any less true, just makes you look foolish.

You’re stats mean literally nothing bud, they game is always going to have players coming to it because it is free on gamepass, Rare has NEVER released the actual consistent player count because they’re not numbers worth bragging about. Meanwhile the achievements whether they were messed up at launch or not, should still be displaying higher percentages rather than what they are. Pirate Legend is be far one if the easiest achievements to acquire in the game whether you’re trying or not. That fact that it’s still under 2% of the player base that have actually gotten it is baffling. The game’s always had low numbers since they dropped the ball at launch and the closest thing we’ve ever gotten to telling us the active player count paints a pretty grim picture

Views
109 out of 110