LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERBASE

• @hurricanegriz I don't die much to it, buddy. I don't have that much experience from dying to double gunners. I am just stating examples I have heard of or done.

• @hurricanegriz If you don't think it's really good, you should probably get good with it yourself. :)

• @dominusocto7 said in LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERBASE:

@hurricanegriz If you don't think it's really good, you should probably get good with it yourself. :)

What are you even talking about bud? Clearly you’re just another triggered fanboy who hates hearing anything bad about this garbage game. If you have nothing to contribute here then leave :)

• @hurricanegriz Who says I don't agree with some of these people? The game can be laggy sometimes, but don't forget this is not even a complete game yet. The game isn't garbage, you just don't know how to play it right, bud. :)

• @hurricanegriz Also, most lag problems are due to bad internet or other such things.

@hurricanegriz Also, most lag problems are due to bad internet or other such things.

“This isn’t a complete game” this is a triple A release game lol wdym it’s not finished? How am I not playing the game right buddy? Also any other online PvP or PvE game I can run with zero troubles so doubt it’s internet related. At some point you just gotta accept the game’s bad 😉

• @hurricanegriz Good grief. I see why some people in this post call you salty.

• @hurricanegriz Week later and you're still fighting with people over something that's just your opinion?

• @hurricanegriz bro... Learn to use the sword.

• @skylerpk said in LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERBASE:

@hurricanegriz bro... Learn to use the sword.

I’m a sword main wdym lol

@hurricanegriz Good grief. I see why some people in this post call you salty.

Because I’m saying it the way it is? Game is absolutely garbage even after their “quality of life” update. Fanboys like you come in here trying to defend the game because you’re mad lol. Doesn’t matter though game’s just about dead anyways 🤣

• I experience none of these problems... x + ssd + fiber

• @hurricanegriz said in LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERBASE:

@dominusocto7 said in LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERBASE:

Because I’m saying it the way it is? Game is absolutely garbage even after their “quality of life” update. Fanboys like you come in here trying to defend the game because you’re mad lol. Doesn’t matter though game’s just about dead anyways 🤣

LOL, hardly as it is STILL within the top 20 played games on Xbox as of last week. The game is anything but dead dude. It has held a pretty steady population for the past 2 years now. Try sticking to actual facts instead of your opinion (which is wrong).

• @dlchief58 said in LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERBASE:

@hurricanegriz said in LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERBASE:

LOL, hardly as it is STILL within the top 20 played games on Xbox as of last week. The game is anything but dead dude. It has held a pretty steady population for the past 2 years now. Try sticking to actual facts instead of your opinion (which is wrong).

But they only ever see a maximum of six ships on their server at any given time. Therefore the game must be dead.

• i`ve now got fed up with them nerfing the game, latest is megs on a sloop, earlier i dropped anchor to try kill the meg, got 1 shot off meg attacked sloop then disappeared

so explain how im going to earn commendations for killing megs if they are just going to go away after 1 shot? tbh im getting very close to walking away from the game :(

How many of those people are consistent players? Most of those players are gamepass players that play a maximum of 2 weeks, realize this game is a broken, buggy, boring mess and move on. But hey, at least the game has added in all this “content” that hasn’t improved the already bland gameplay loop and overall has just made the game even more buggy. Game’s dead lol

• @hurricanegriz said in LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERBASE:

@dlchief58 said in LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERBASE:

How many of those people are consistent players? Most of those players are gamepass players that play a maximum of 2 weeks, realize this game is a broken, buggy, boring mess and move on. But hey, at least the game has added in all this “content” that hasn’t improved the already bland gameplay loop and overall has just made the game even more buggy. Game’s dead lol

LOL, got any proof of that? HMMMM? Yeah, didn't think so.

You are quite laughable at this point as you have no proof of your statements and dismiss actual proof (I will provide links to back up my information) with your own conspiracy theory. A game does not stay in the top 20 most played games for over a year by having a huge turnover as you suggest. And if you look at the games it is keeping company with on those charts, you'd know (if you were actually being honest with yourself and us) you'd know the game is far from "dying" like you and others have claimed for over 2 years now (and yet here we are).

@dlchief58 said in LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERBASE:

LOL, got any proof of that? HMMMM? Yeah, didn't think so.

You are quite laughable at this point as you have no proof of your statements and dismiss actual proof (I will provide links to back up my information) with your own conspiracy theory. A game does not stay in the top 20 most played games for over a year by having a huge turnover as you suggest. And if you look at the games it is keeping company with on those charts, you'd know (if you were actually being honest with yourself and us) you'd know the game is far from "dying" like you and others have claimed for over 2 years now (and yet here we are).

It’s a gamepass game lol of course it’s going to get a lot of people touching the game 😂 yet only 1% of people have hit pirate legend despite it being literally the easiest title to get in the game. Or the fact that only 69% of people have actually set sail. Where are the other 31% of people LOL

• @hurricanegriz Gameplay's bland? You gotta get good, or up the stakes a bit. Jeez.

@hurricanegriz Gameplay's bland? You gotta get good, or up the stakes a bit. Jeez.

There is no “upping the stakes” if everyone’s bad LOL

• @hurricanegriz What u mean? Everyone's bad? Seems you gotta do something different than those merchant voyages,.

• @hurricanegriz You do the Fort of The Damned, and everyone comes flocking.

@hurricanegriz What u mean? Everyone's bad? Seems you gotta do something different than those merchant voyages,.

I do reapers all the time lol. Nice attempt at trolling bud :)

• @dominusocto7 imagine being a blunder bot yet trying to smack talk on skill lol

• @hurricanegriz Never use blunderbuss. Sword, pistol, or sniper are my kinda thing. Sorry, bud. You also completely ignored my other statement. XD Just do something interesting. You're making yourself look like an idiot. Just take the advice.

@hurricanegriz Never use blunderbuss. Sword, pistol, or sniper are my kinda thing. Sorry, bud. You also completely ignored my other statement. XD Just do something interesting. You're making yourself look like an idiot. Just take the advice.

I literally just looked at your clips bud, you’re a blunder bot. Don’t be mad :)

• @dominusocto7 fotd literally catches no ones attention because everyone’s afraid of pvp 🤣 but do keep defending a dead game lol

• @hurricanegriz What do you mean? Whenever I open up the fort, a bunch of galleons suddenly pop up and try to take it.

• @hurricanegriz Alright. This is getting dumb. Just find another game if you hate Sea of Thieves. Nobody will notice if you leave.

• A month later, and this post is still active.

• @supersnipper60 I don´t know how.

@supersnipper60 I don´t know how.

Because you keep fanboying over a dead game lol

• @hurricanegriz It's not a dead game. XD The fact that you think it is, is just stupid. Multiple people on this post have laid down facts that the game isn't dead. Go check them out. Not sure if you know how to, though.

@hurricanegriz It's not a dead game. XD The fact that you think it is, is just stupid. Multiple people on this post have laid down facts that the game isn't dead. Go check them out. Not sure if you know how to, though.

What facts lol? No numbers or any actual proof whereas I have provided proof that the game is dead 🤣. Read the forum before posting next time mate

• @hurricanegriz Make the title of the forum post about you insulting every little thing that annoys you if you are going to do it. Not about you complaining about the sword being too overpowered because you don't know how to use it.

Views
104 out of 110