worst playerbase ever.

• i just had the worst experience so far in this game getting griefed... just spend the last 3 hours doing the heart of fire tall tale dodging traps killing skellies etc.
    i finally come outside with stitchers chest of rage and i see pendragon popping up telling me to hand him the chest so as im walking up to him some little griefer kid popped out from behind a rock with boom barrel and blew me up... naturally my ship was already sunk(like thats even a possibility that its not) so by the time i got back to the island tall tale failed no chest, no pendragon GG game i quit.
    so that was my night how was everybody elses? any stories to add to the griefer pile seeing as thats all im getting nowadays just sad little trolls and griefers :(
    this game would be so awesome if it wasnt for the toxicity of the players.

Views
  • While we understand your intention is to leave feedback and explain your reasons for leaving, this type of post draws negative reaction, and does not foster discussion in the community. We value your feedback, and if you want to make suggestions or offer your ideas to improve the game, please feel free to create a topic in Feedback & Suggestions. This topic will now be locked

Views
1 out of 2