Serious Mouse issues. Game breaking !

• Hey guys,

i
    ve spent the last hours trying to google a Fix for my mouse problem in SoT. When i look to the sky or the ground my windows taskbar/Window controls show up.

This is very annoying due to the fact that i might x-out of the game while mid session and it messes up the crontrols...

There has been a few fixes like UAC, Driver updates etc. etc. i tried all of that and nothing helped... there was also a thread about the problem 10 months ago but it got closed because it was old !!?!?

I am also SURE that i am playing in FULLSCREEN mode and NOT windowed-Fullscreen or windowed. Resolution ist native 1080p and I dont have a dual monitor setup. Drivers are up to date.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/28261/windows-fullscreen-taskbar-help-pc?page=1

Views
  • No fix available for this as this is due to Windows 10 Universal Windows Platform (UWP).
    Windowed mode (less quality/FPS) or a controller for PC to 'bypass' this amazing feature.

It's been like this since day 1 so don't bother man. Threads just get ignored or closed because of bumping it.

• @rsb5663 I didnt have that problem when playing on my PC.... I just bought a new gaming notebook and it only seems to be a problem on that machine... cant imagine why...

Views
2 out of 3