X019 London - What are you looking forward too?

• So as we are on the eve of this year's X019, and for once, information about any content of the show has been kept very tightly under wraps. What is the thing you would most like to see mentioned..

Mine would be any news on Fable.
    There have been rumours that Playground games have been tasked with creating it. Something very different from their normal Forza games.
    And I'm also hoping to hear some more news about The Initiative, a team of very experienced creators all working on something, but no idea what..
    And I see from today's dev video we will also be getting a new video preview for what is next on sea of thieves.
    Apparently this years show is all about games, games, games!

And i also hope a new AAA title will be announced and added to gamepass during the show, happened last year with Metro Exodus.

So whether your an Xbox gamer, or PC gamer. There should be lots for us all.

Views
  • It seems more than we were expecting?

• @musicmee

I have been saying for a while now that they were working on a new open world game. But it was all hear say. Can't wait to see what it will be.
    (Please be Fable)

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/100840/what-are-you-working-on-rare-new-open-world-game

• And so i didn't get any of my wishes for X019, but overall, i was very pleased with the show.
    I'm glad they kept the whole show related to the current generation as that is what we have to work with for the following 12 months.
    There was an amazing wealth of games announced to be coming to gamepass which i was most excited about. That should keep me more than busy up until we move into the next generation.
    Rare's new teaser video was very Fable-esque in it's looks. But as of yet, no idea what so ever what type of game it could be.
    More great news for anyone using X-cloud as more and more titles to be added.
    (Basically hitting the final nail in google stadia's coffin)
    Also very interesting to hear a Play Station controller is also now compatible!!

The game i find myself looking forward to the most was Crossfire X.

Plenty to keep me busy well into 2020!

Views
3 out of 4