Bought ancient coins but didn't get any

• I restarted the game and restarted my pc. Nowhere to be found but I have a receipt saying I bought it. What's going on? :/

Views
  • Well happend to me, 4 times of contacting the support team they finally fixed it.
    Some of them tries to explain how it works when you know damn well how it works so just push them.

• Buy it via the Microsoft Store instead of the in-game store & if you don't get it, try to log out and login again.

• I bought it on Xbox, it took my money but never got anything, think it's too late to do anything now but I was supposed to get 2,400 aincient coins

• Im having the same issue and microsoft told me they can't refuind my money. Anyone have similar issues?

• Hey hey hey no need for that kinda talk! You read the rules before going after someone like that

• As this thread was 7 months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

• @WCKDIMPULSE2936 Your post has been edited as it goes against the Forum Rules and Pirate Code.

Circumventing the Forum Profanity Filter

A profanity filter is in place to support our commitment to our community to create the world’s friendliest multiplayer game. Topics and posts which attempt to circumvent the filter will be edited or deleted and the users involved warned. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Please read and abide by the Forum Rules and Pirate Code in future.

Thank you.

Views
6 out of 9