Barnacle Chests and Reapers Bones

• @nex-stargaze Nex believe me, ik what the LFC’s in official are like. LFG is a term to refer to any method of finding a group online outside of in game methods. And beating skele fleets isn’t a challenge either. But if you had to get an LFG because you didn’t feel competent then it would be frankly unfair if you do all the work, but end up being forced to sell to reapers. And no finding a skele fleet LFC in official is not easy. Typically there are 1-2 ships doing it, and not a ton of interest in it. So its hard to make or join a crew doing it. And its honestly more practical to do a reaper WE gally so you can actually play when you want. Also to address the point that it breaks the lore, you can get PL by doing reapers bones. You can get recognized by everyone for doing stuff with the reapers bones so why not commendations.

• @fysics3037 said in Barnacle Chests and Reapers Bones:

@captain-coel well as we already discussed it’s not a nerf.

Your denying it doesn't change that it wqould be a nerf to the commendation. Just hand in the chests the right way and you wouldnt have this issue.

• @captain-coel

Nerf;
    Cause to be weak or ineffective

Now, what does that have to do with being able to sell to 1 more place? You can google the definition if you wish as well, that's the one I found on google. Saying "just hand in chests the right way" is also something that was clearly addressed in the original post.

@captain-coel

Nerf;
    Cause to be weak or ineffective

Now, what does that have to do with being able to sell to 1 more place? You can google the definition if you wish as well, that's the one I found on google. Saying "just hand in chests the right way" is also something that was clearly addressed in the original post.

Hmm weak. Feels kinda like the effort to hand them in at reapers bones. Sorry you want the lazy way out of this commendation. Just go do it. Its not THAT hard.

• @captain-coel I don't want the lazy way. I have made that clear to you 8 different times. Please understand that it is in fact only making the commendation harder for a certain group of people.

• @nex-stargaze

Selling the 300 shipwreck chests is indeed an old commendation but they added the “Silent Barnacle” ship set locked behind the old commendation. Ironically, I completed the commendation before the cosmetics were released.

It can be difficult to complete the commendation because of the limited shipwreck chests but simply ask people to sell them at an outpost or jump off with a chest when close to an outpost.

• No. It's GH commendation. If you are unhappy with your crews selling these on allience servers to RB, then get them LEGITIMETALY

@captain-coel I don't want the lazy way. I have made that clear to you 8 different times. Please understand that it is in fact only making the commendation harder for a certain group of people.

Youve made it clear over and over you want it the easy way. Just do the GH commendation. There are so many other comms that ONLY count when you hand them in to the propper faction.

• @fysics3037 as someone else grinding for the same commendation, no. It's a part of the challenge. Removing that part would be like letting you sell Athena Chests anywhere and still get the Reaper's commendation.

• @captain-coel explain to me how it is any easier

• @rdrjj whats the additional challenge? Enlighten me.

@captain-coel explain to me how it is any easier

You get to conveniently sell them to the same place you sell everything in the middle of the map. Sorry it's a Gold Hoarder commendation. Stop being lazy about it.

If you can't "convince" your crew to hand them in at the outpost, you need new crew mates. I've helped atleast a dozen friends with it as I finished mine a few years ago.

@Nex-Stargaze

There is an official Discord server for Sea of Thieves that has thousands of members there willing to help you clear a commendation (since they may likely share the same goal). You should not be using Open Crew to clear a commendation.

I am literally one of the most active people in there.

Hi Fysics, I see you.

• In regards to the topic at hand.

I already feel there's too much Reaper emphasis. I think making it so that selling at Reaper's counts towards other Trade Companie's commendations goals would swing full reaper.

We need a balance.

I'm sorry that you're sailing with people that won't do what you want, even for like a hot minute. I always had no issue with crew dipping off at an outpost or setting aside gems for Hunter's Call or Barney's to GH, etc.

Like gold is not that critically important we should be mean to one another.

@rdrjj whats the additional challenge? Enlighten me.

Lack of convenience of selling to Reaper's, sailing time which risks losing the loot (be it pvp or pve). There's probably more but I'm not gonna bother to think of them right now, I'm doing something. I'll edit if I think of more.

貼文
觀看數
頁數 43/50