stuttering in sea of ​​thieves since recently?

• I have a high-end PC and I still suffer from some jerks from time to time, about a month or two ago it didn't happen to me. Has the same thing happened to anyone else recently?

帖子
    查看
  • @francis19947871 everyone is dealing with stuttering, freezing, and full on game crashes recently. You’re not alone, don’t worry.

• I play on low end pc and get it all the time so i can't tell

• Xbox got the same, crashes mid fight or stuttering when a lot of fighting is going on.

• Xbox here, I get rubber banding every 4-5 seconds. It's been constant for two days now.

But don't worry, the PS will have no such issues -_-

• It's a common issue with the game (even called out during the recent Digital Foundry performance analysis). It doesn't seem to be client side, but hard to tell sometimes. If I'm sailing with someone, we usually call out if we get stutter, so we know it's not just one of us. It helps to also have the ping and FPS displayed on PC.

(Side note: if your game crashes and it asks you to verify the files when you try to reload, just click "no". If you verify the files, it will uninstall EAC, for some... and then you have to go through the whole process of reinstalling that.)

帖子
查看
页数 1/6