PS5 closed beta questions.

• Does anybody know why my closed beta keeps getting the error cinnamonbread when trying to load in a game

• @apropossoup1350 yeah I have no idea what to do at this point like they give us a beta but it’s not even working it’s kinda annoying.

• @xrxvenge-pro yeah it’s a error message basically saying:

We were unable to connect you to the game. Please do the following:

Press the Guide button on your controller
    Highlight Sea of Thieves
    Press the Menu Button (to the right of the Guide Button on your controller)
    Highlight "Quit" and press A
    Re-launch Sea of Thieves from your Pins, Recent or My Games & Apps areas of your console
    Navigate the menu and join a game as usual

• @tbow2018 is the game gonna be like this when it comes out because I'm still having the same thing happening

• Nan moi aussi impossible de me connecter c'est sympas leurs concepts de bêta ou tu ne peux pas jouer , si quelqu'un a une solution je suis preneur

• Same, been waiting 2 years since I switched to PlayStation for this to come out and all I’m getting is cinnamon beard

• @musicmee servers are not working

• @kamikazie99 Team are aware... keep trying though it will eventually work for you.

• @xrxvenge-pro mine does same server having problems I think to many people trying to play it

• I pre-ordered but there's no download for beta?

• @mcknklsndwch It downloaded automatically for me however If you click on sea of thieves in your library it should pull up two copies for download one the main game that unlocks in bout 2 weeks and the closed beta that can be downloaded now

• been trying to get in a server since 7am. cinnamonbeard error everytime. I've closed app restarted it multiple time can't even join the private server just to see gameplay. I'm a bit dissapointed.

• It wouldn’t let me play in a closed crew been trying for 2 hours but when I joined an open crew I got in instantly

• @soybo1 ill try this thankyou

• @soybo1 I've tried both and it gives the same error I think it's all luck of the draw rn kinda a helldivers 2 situation but worse😭

• I dont play the beta why ????

• @dada5629s What issues you having matey?

• @musicmee je suis bloqué pour rentrer dans la partie avec des errror

• The servers are impossible to get into hell even the safer seas don’t work what the hell this is just a let down at this point

• I'm getting annoyed because the game is still not working I might uninstall man it's annoying me

• @sonicbob said in PlayStation®5 Closed Beta - Update on Matchmaking Delays:

Hey Everyone!

With the PlayStation®5 Closed Beta now Live, we're seeing brand new and seasoned pirates alike joining the seas to sail together into new shores.
    It's truly heart warming to see our legends guiding these new sailors through the experience, both in-game but also outside of game in the Sea of Thieves discord and other channels.

While we are a few hours into the Closed Beta, I wanted to jump in and share a quick update on the current state of matchmaking and acknoweldge some issues our players are facing getting into the game.

The team have identified an issue early today which will prevent players in Closed Beta from being able to connect optimally to the full range of the regional data centres that we operate Sea of Thieves servers on across the globe.

Because of this, players may be affected in one of two ways;

• Non-Optimal Region Play - Players may find they join the game on a region that isn't optimal to their location, potentially resulting in higher network latency, lag and rubberbanding.
    • Extended Wait Times - Some players may experience extended wait times getting onto servers as high populated regions are filling faster than we can scale servers for.

While the team are hard at work attempting to mitigate the issues as we speak, we will not be able to resolve the issue fully during the Closed Beta and therefore players may experience one or both of the issues mentioned above during their sessions.

From a development perspective, finding an issue like this is exactly the purpose of our early testing phases like Closed Beta. While the team will have tested extensively during internal testing phases, the live environment always poses unique challenges for us and it's critical we identify (but most importantly) iron out these issues ahead of the full PlayStation®5 launch later this month.

I appreciate that for players affected this is no doubt frustrating and it's disappointing that some of our players are not having an optimal experience right now.

The team are working hard to mitigate the impact of this issue, however we thank you all for your patience during the Closed Beta - we're trying our best to bring as many of you in as we can!

Drew 'Sonicbob' Stevens

• @look-behind-you
    Dont let your heads down , its a good game and this is were beta is for .

• It’s 1 am and still having the same error I was having at 10 am today I know this is only a beta but I would have thought they would have made sure the servers would work. What good is a beta when we can’t play and give feedback.

• If we can't log in during the beta due to these issues,will we still get our closed beta sails and title?

• Sorry but I know it just started. I have mateys on the Playstation side of the seas. We are very eager to cross play. When will this be available to us so we may sail the seas together?

• @voilantslum When it is fully released, Beta is PS players only.

帖子
查看
页数 61/62