Safer Seas Companions

• Hey guys,

as for me, the Safer Seas update coming in december will be a huge quality of life improvement. I have been avoiding tall tales, shrines and bigger world events so far, because I'm sailing alone most of the time. With Safer Seas, I'm looking forward to finally experiencing all that in a comforting way. I do have a few friends who might join me in Safer Seas crews, but I don't know for sure. This is why I want to ask around here if there are other solo players or duo crews who might want to connect. It's not about commiting to any guild-like coop structures where everybody is angry when someone progresses on his or her own. I am just thinking that it would be cool to have a number of ingame friends regularly doing Safer Seas adventures/PvE world events who can join each other when it's convient.

So if you are interested in something like this as well, feel free to contact me and exchange gamertags! :)

And as to myself: I am German and English speaking based in Central European Time Zone with ~150h playtime.

Good luck to all of you out there in High or Safer Seas!

帖子
    查看
  • @captn-k1dd said in Safer Seas Companions:

Hey guys,

as for me, the Safer Seas update coming in december will be a huge quality of life improvement. I have been avoiding tall tales, shrines and bigger world events so far, because I'm sailing alone most of the time. With Safer Seas, I'm looking forward to finally experiencing all that in a comforting way. I do have a few friends who might join me in Safer Seas crews, but I don't know for sure. This is why I want to ask around here if there are other solo players or duo crews who might want to connect. It's not about commiting to any guild-like coop structures where everybody is angry when someone progresses on his or her own. I am just thinking that it would be cool to have a number of ingame friends regularly doing Safer Seas adventures/PvE world events who can join each other when it's convient.

So if you are interested in something like this as well, feel free to contact me and exchange gamertags! :)

And as to myself: I am German and English speaking based in Central European Time Zone with ~150h playtime.

Good luck to all of you out there in High or Safer Seas!

We're on opposite times, and I tend not to join groups because for some reason folks have a low tolerance for oopsies.... ;-) But if you ever see the Agamemnon on the seas, send up a flare or firework and come along side for a chat.

• @treozen1

Actually - I just remembered you can't use your own ship in Safer Seas....so I guess you'll never see the Agamemnon....but you might see me - I solo a Brig, because I refuse to conform ;-)

• @treozen1 Haha feel you! But hey, if it's ok for you, I will add you as friend. Cause in Safer Seas, we will never meet by accident, since it's private and only accessible with friends lobbies. So why not join each other on occasion (i think it will always be possible to close your crew even for friends, so no worries) :)

• @captn-k1dd said in Safer Seas Companions:

@treozen1 Haha feel you! But hey, if it's ok for you, I will add you as friend. Cause in Safer Seas, we will never meet by accident, since it's private and only accessible with friends lobbies. So why not join each other on occasion (i think it will always be possible to close your crew even for friends, so no worries) :)

Absolutely!

• Freue mich immer noch über Gleichgesinnte zum Start von Saer Seas am Donnerstag! :)

帖子
查看
页数 5/6