Xbox Showcase and Starfield Direct - Live Stream - 11th June

• For anybody interested, the Xbox Showcase and Starfield Direct Live Stream starts in:

You can Watch here:

帖子
    查看
  • @triheadedmonkey
    Thanks!

What does everyone think will be unveiled? I'm going to get my hopes up for a new Banjo-Kazooie game! :)

• NOW LIVE!!

• The Monkey Island stuff looks great. Kind of glad it's not more Pirate's Life.

• @d3adst1ck
    Here's the cool part! (at least for me) They could interconnect the stories between the two and have us interact with Pirates of the Caribbean and Monkey Island characters.

I am really excited about this!

• @lucky11 said in Xbox Showcase and Starfield Direct - Live Stream - 11th June:

@d3adst1ck
    Here's the cool part! (at least for me) They could interconnect the stories between the two and have us interact with Pirates of the Caribbean and Monkey Island characters.

I am really excited about this!

It did look like the Cursed Captain was one of the heads on the wall above the fireplace (or they just reused the asset for some reason). I don't know if they'd mix in the Disney characters, but there might be some crossover.

• 35 mins in and lots of lies from Microsoft so far. Its nearly all cinematics and even a Dune film plug thrown in after mocking Sonys Gran Turismo.

Even so, lots of games I shall look forward to playing so far.

Monkey Island-Been there many years ago..Will I remember much about it when I eneter again on July 20th?

帖子
查看
页数 3/7