ITS OVER I FINALLY REACHED 100!

• I finally reach 100 today! The final match i loaded up my storage crate and gave it to the opponent. Told him to stop firing because now I have the curse. We got drunk and threw up on my boat!

帖子
    查看
  • The least surprising thing I have heard so far today

you always had it in you, congrats

• I just play for fun, I dont have any idea what level I am in anything honestly

• @jdge439 said in ITS OVER I FINALLY REACHED 100!:

I just play for fun, I dont have any idea what level I am in anything honestly

lol reminds me of playing early on

I had no idea what pirate legend was until after I already had the levels and someone I randomly met in game told me about it.

• Get back in there you got stuff to unlock

• @slickwillywonka
    I'm going to take a break. I really just wanted the base curse. Now i can Role Play as a crazy Skeleton. Yesterday I chased down a sloop and in a weird skeleton voice said "Join the Alliance! Just climb your mast yeah and join me the Skeleton. I know iknow i look scary but JOIN THE ALLIANCE....NOW! LOOK I'm not going away. Join the alliance and together......who are you? Did you know you can join an alliance? Join the Alliance! Join! If you dont hmmmm who are you? Join the Alliance!" They for some reason wouldnt join and somehow sunk... Weird

• @hungry-owl3438

You can still do the chill, PVE commendations like doing seaforts as a skeleton to unlock skelly parts.

帖子
查看
页数 6/7