Who killed Demarco?

• Right now Rare has a mystery going on around who killed Demarco. For new players, he was the leader of the Sea Dog faction when the Arena was active. Now that Rare decided to close the Arena, poor Demarco has met his untimely end. The question on everyone’s mind is,

Who killed Demarco?

With the new Hunters Cry Adventure currently active, we have access to the Ghostly version of the Se Dogs tavern. I have a request, can we make a Tall Tale out of it? It seems a shame for us to loose the ability to come to the ghostly sea dog tavern once the adventure is complete

帖子
    查看
    questionfeedbackstory & lore
  • @coffeelight5545 said in Who killed Demarco?:

Right now Rare has a mystery going on around who killed Demarco. For new players, he was the leader of the Sea Dog faction when the Arena was active. Now that Rare decided to close the Arena, poor Demarco has met his untimely end. The question on everyone’s mind is,

Who killed Demarco?

With the new Hunters Cry Adventure currently active, we have access to the Ghostly version of the Se Dogs tavern. I have a request, can we make a Tall Tale out of it? It seems a shame for us to loose the ability to come to the ghostly sea dog tavern once the adventure is complete

If you think this is the last that we will see of that abomination of the Sea Dog Tavern, I think that you are sadly mistaken.

• @galactic-geek

Personally, I hope that we get to see the ghostly Sea Dog tavern.

I’m also curious about how this mystery will affect the future of the Sea of Thieves. If you recall, Rare slowly build the Castaways camp over several monthly updates. I have no doubt that there will be an adventure or a tall tale around this mystery.

• I did it.

• @coffeelight5545 I’m assuming that the Pirate Lord killed him as a way to protect him from the Dark Brethren. I believe DeMarco was trying to leave the shroud or something. But since everyone is immortal it’s not like he’s dead dead.

I wouldn’t be surprised if DeMarco’s ghost shows up somewhere. Either in the PL hideout or in front of the sea dog tavern

• @galactic-geek Im sure it will come back, seeing it seems thats the dark brethrens base of operations

• @robby0316 If you talk to the ferry man, he does imply that at some point, the door to the living world wont open for you, implying that in lore, theres some chance that you will die, and not come back to life, and the phantoms and ghosts in the living world seem to either be undead memories, or people who became ghosts due to a curse. It seems very possible that DeMarco may not come back, especially since it typically just takes a few seconds to, maby at worst a few hours in lore, for you to come back to the living world due to how time works in the sea of the damned.

• I want it to be a PvP arena, not necessarily a new tall tale. I don't think that would fit the vibe.

• They've said they're trying a diff way of storytelling with adventure, they're time limited and leave behind residual change to the actual sea of thieves world. I get it sucks for people who don't get the time to experience them, but I prefer this style, to tall tales for example flameheart is currently outside of this world but you can still do heart of fire. Won't post spoilers but that non linear timeline doesn't really make sense and affects the immersion of a story progression

• @animeowl0807 said in Who killed Demarco?:

I want it to be a PvP arena, not necessarily a new tall tale. I don't think that would fit the vibe.

Rare isn’t going to bring back the Arena. This Adventure has a better chance of becoming a Tall Tale then a PvP battleground.

If Rare decides to create a PvP battle zone it will be completely different than the arena was. Remember, the arena failed. I seriously doubt Rare would invest time developing a game mode only to fail like the Arena did

• @coffeelight5545 said in Who killed Demarco?:

@animeowl0807 said in Who killed Demarco?:

I want it to be a PvP arena, not necessarily a new tall tale. I don't think that would fit the vibe.

Rare isn’t going to bring back the Arena. This Adventure has a better chance of becoming a Tall Tale then a PvP battleground.

If Rare decides to create a PvP battle zone it will be completely different than the arena was. Remember, the arena failed. I seriously doubt Rare would invest time developing a game mode only to fail like the Arena did

Oh, no, I didn't mean it like that. Keep the adventure, change some dialogue, add ammo boxes, remove phantoms.

• @illbushido305 Come on, dude! You killed a good character!

帖子
查看
questionfeedbackstory & lore
页数 11/12