(Click)bait.

• Last update brought us easier fishing due to fish names. Now i am trying to max out all comodations with fishes and i've been wondering... Can devs do something about the baits? It is really exhausting to dug them up, sometimes you have to dig 6-8 times to dug one worm up! Also, spawn places are kinda broken, when i try to dug earthworms on grass i get grubs. Now, we can buy every single supply we need (Wood, Canonballs etc..) but still can not buy worms! They should've been available to buy at Seapost, or at least chance of digging one up should be much higher.
    Just wanted to share this :)
    Ps. Sorry for my english, i hope u could understand this :D

帖子
    查看
    merchandisefeedbackgeneral
  • @starwerek I'm in favor of selling a tin of bait, each tin with 25 baits of each type, costing about 3k gold.

And be available at seaposts, not at the merchant...

• is really exhausting to dug them up, sometimes you have to dig 6-8 times to dug one worm up!

So. No more grinding? Have you tried barrels?
    And really? Almost every second dig I get a worm, where you digging?

• Takes me about 3 tries to find 1 on average. Grubs in sand; earthworms in grass; leeches next to water. Lots of bait in barrels at Seaposts, Outposts, Skeleton Forts, and Sea Forts.

• I'm grinding fishing too and I have to say finding the bait is pretty easy my friend. It doesn't take but 2 minutes to get a pocket full of whatever tempts you.

• • Wants to go on a fishing quest.
    • Digs on an island.
    • Finds treasure instead by accident.

Yeah, this actually happened.

• @burnbacon It's not about the difficulty in finding bait, it's about having options...

It's not cool to be forced to look for bait to go fishing, and the game could offer that while saving your time.

For people who don't have that much time to play and want the Legendary Hunter commendation this would help a lot.

• @burnbacon said in (Click)bait.:

is really exhausting to dug them up, sometimes you have to dig 6-8 times to dug one worm up!

So. No more grinding? Have you tried barrels?

We can buy cannonballs, wood and food. According to your logic, why can't people just try barrels then? Why did they bother adding the option to buy those?

Using that argument against this, makes no sense based on what's already available I'm afraid.

帖子
查看
merchandisefeedbackgeneral
页数 1/8