Twitch Drops - don’t forget! WATCH, ENJOY & GET REWARDED (starting January 21st)

• Keep a weathered eye out for these Twitch drops later on this month!

https://twitter.com/SeaOfThieves/status/1481954165563830272?s=20

Hat
    Gloves
    Flirt emote
    Dress

帖子
    查看
  • What is the third supposed to be

• @illbushido305 It's an emote... Called "Flirt"

• @illbushido305 Flirt emote :D

• Not the best twitch drop we gotten so far but I’m sure someone will like these.

• So they changed the name of the Hunters set n2 to " Twilight Hunter " ?

@lizalaroo I couldn't but notice your new forum badge, how many days is that?

• Also... I made a thing!

alt text

• @limend said in Twitch Drops - don’t forget! WATCH, ENJOY & GET REWARDED (starting January 21st):

....ALL of them! 😂

• @limend said in Twitch Drops - don’t forget! WATCH, ENJOY & GET REWARDED (starting January 21st):

So they changed the name of the Hunters set n2 to " Twilight Hunter " ?

Seems to be 2,000 days at sea. Must be new as there isn’t a visible badge (for me at least). Just displays the word “Champion”.

• MUST... COLECT... TWITCH DROPS!... sorry but my inner gold hoarder always comes out for one day only exclusive cosmetics, just kind of want the hat for now though

• @lizalaroo champion? Holy balls, that’s crazy! Congratulations!

• @limend odd that these twilight hunter stuff is different from the blue and yellow equipment we were getting earlier.

• The hat looks amazing!

• @lizalaroo @musicmee @triheadedmonkey

Have any of you by chance heard through the grapevine what will become of the real Twilight Hunter set that actually matches the previously released equipment pieces?

I know them releasing the black and red version was a mistake. I'm just curious why they moved forward with it instead of fixing it when the unintended version they released doesn't fit the rest of the set.

• @chronodusk I have....it turns out it is going to be....................

• Missed out on the jacket and shirt oh well dress it is then...

1989 a champion year

• @illbushido305 we’re waiting for the icon that goes with it :D

• @limend a couple of us are now over the Legend title which ends at 1988. We’re over 2000 days 🥳🥳🥳

• https://freeimage.host/i/clQy2R

ALL STREAMERS! 🥳🥳🥳

• @triheadedmonkey said in Twitch Drops - don’t forget! WATCH, ENJOY & GET REWARDED (starting January 21st):

@chronodusk I have....it turns out it is going to be....................

Dude if you don’t know just say so lol.
    I personally as a cosmetic collector would love to know why they didn’t give us the actual Twilight Hunter set that matches the equipment we got. Hopefully at some point that outfit just gets put in shops or redone as a drop.

• Anyone know what tattoo that is? I can't figure out for the life of me.

• @kerosiv Sea's Most Wanted tattoos.

• Drops start today at 10 GMT!

帖子
查看
页数 5/23