Blood Moon Night For October update.

• I got this idea because of a new glitch in the Pirate's life tall tales, as seen here ---} Blood Moon Hour . This is how it would work, every 2-3 in-game days the sky will be red once the Moon Is at the very top, and 10 seconds before it starts, the ashen load theme starts Ashen Winds/Haunted Shores All Soundtracks - Sea of Thieves

As well as a text on the top left or right it will let you know
    "it's, a Blood Moon" once it started. During the blood moon, All the ships will be able to see every ship and emissary on the map, unlike reaper grade 5 where you can only see emissary ship's on the server not knowing what emissary's they are. You, Will, be able to see every ship on the map Whether it be sloop, brig, or gallon, and being able to see their emissary and level. As well as stolen-loot becoming 2x its Value. While also during this night enemies will be able to do double damage so hope you don't get Kraken or a Megalodon charging at you. A cool little idea is that the head of a Skeleton be changed to a ritual skill with a red haze coming out of its eyes as it moves and charges at you and with can have a cool like animation, once its blood moon it will cover its face with his hands and do a Screech, showing off its ritual skull face and go crazy giving not only double damage but the double speed and reload speed ( ok maybe not reload speed but ya ) once killed it has a 25% chance of dropping its skull. Another Neate idea is that phantom loot turns red instead of green and becomes 2x its value. Maybe when a skeleton ship spawns the figurehead will have a red haze as well along with the skeletons onboard or any world event involving any skeleton will get a red haze.

Please Show this to Joe Neate, I am sure he would love it and connect it with the lore.

帖子
    查看
    videocommunitystory & loreevents
  • @nightflash I think the red sky (as seen in the video) is a better concept than the total darkness cause it gives an atmosphere plus an uneasy feeling with the sky and music changing. that's why I made my own post and did not comment on your post. Although I think your idea about the post of adding ancient curse would be cool, I don't think vampires would be it.

帖子
查看
videocommunitystory & loreevents
页数 1/2