Cosmetics/Weapons

• @ambrossa the devs is probably shivering in terror.

This bug is certainly strange and might guide us to further and deeper customisation of cosmetics

• @ninja-naranja said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@voshell I wonder if that white ghost set would be redundant since we have the healed white and gold Legendary Spirit set?

Or is that something people are still interested in? I personally would love to see the green version, and I believe we’ve seen it’s ship on art station.
    (https://imgur.com/gallery/kgjwuR6)

I still want both lol

• Below are 6 shirts in total that need to be introduced in the next General Cosmetic drop. The one can be added to the PL hideout as an addition since it is the Mysterious Strangers vest along with the rest of his clothing and the removed female version of the Mysterious Strangers clothing as well *hint *hint Rare....

alt text

• @voshell I would kill for a purple version of that first green shirt...

• @voshell said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

Below are 6 shirts in total that need to be introduced in the next General Cosmetic drop. The one can be added to the PL hideout as an addition since it is the Mysterious Strangers vest along with the rest of his clothing and the removed female version of the Mysterious Strangers clothing as well *hint *hint Rare....

alt text

At least 4 of those shirts can be seen on "A Pirate's Life" npcs, honestly wouldn't surprise me if all 6 can be seen on npcs there... these are just from images i took in the past, could probably find the others as well

I'll say it again, the amount of piratey cosmetics used just for APL npcs is insane, such wasted potential.

• @ambrossa said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@voshell I would kill for a purple version of that first green shirt...

You mean like this? I also want the Lord Guardian tattoo this NPC shows off

alt text

• @voshell YES! THIS! This would be so perfect...

• Some boots that we are missing. It almost feels never ending....

alt text

alt text

• @voshell I really want this recolor of Pointed boots: alt text

For comparison this is the version we have in game: alt text

That recolor would fit my Mender's jacket better!

Some boots that we are missing. It almost feels never ending....

alt text

alt text

looking at these makes me so sad man.... Actually GOOD looking boots that have the pirate look and fit the pirate fantasy. I simply cannot understand why can't we have them, actually unique and good items with good designs that are just collecting dust in the files for years and I am talking not only about the boots but also about the jackets and shirts that were linked here too not so long ago. Especially after seeing a lot of these being used on NPCs.

• Rare try to add pirate cosmetics to their pirate game challenge (difficulty impossible!!!)

Still praying for a cosmetic dump one day. So many good, piratey looking clothes are just waiting to be added.

• @mferr11 I’m pretty sure there gonna be a cosmetic dump for season seven mostly about the new Captain cabin and ship things so let leave them off the hook FOR NOW… BUT it does seem like a perfect season to not just stop at ship cosmetics but add all the cosmetics we had asked from here to feel like a proper PIRATE CAPTAIN!

• This would be my most worn eyepatch

alt text

• @voshell I’m surprised we haven’t got this sort of eyepatch yet.

• @butterfinger750 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@voshell I’m surprised we haven’t got this sort of eyepatch yet.

Remove the part of the bandage going from top left to bottom right, and then change the texture and color of the other while maintaining most of its shape, and you might recognize it as in fact indeed already being in the game.

• @galactic-geek I know which one you talking about. However it will be nice to have this version

@galactic-geek I know which one you talking about. However it will be nice to have this version

Agreed; just sharing why there is a possibility that we might not get it.

• @galactic-geek said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@butterfinger750 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

Remove the part of the bandage going from top left to bottom right, and then change the texture and color of the other while maintaining most of its shape, and you might recognize it as in fact indeed already being in the game.

Technically you would be correct. It is in fact already in game. But, nothing is removed or changed. It is displayed on both Dimitri & Madame Oksana

alt text

alt text

Agreed. There are also a few other ones outside of this model that would change the narrative of our current eye-patch concepts. Hopefully we get some of these added sooner than later as part of a General cosmetic drop. We are way past due!

• @voshell I agree, a cosmetic patch would be pretty nice, but I would like to see curses be applicable to full body outfits. Like the dark warsmith and krampus skeletons and other likewise outfits. I'm unsure if this has been brought up already though.

• I would like to add something to this post.... there are 2 other full hunter model sets on the loose!! and we have no idea what the hats could look like, or most of it for that part! but Merrick wears a type of hunter jacket, along with a hunter belt and gloves, they are just recolored to fit his job, I know this because the hunter set is commonly worn by Shadow skeletons, and theres a pattern in the hunter set where there are metal studs. Wanda has the same gloves. and amaranta wears another hunter jacket the same as tony, and this pre render pirate! this means its the only set in this game with 4 unique set models

• @nikofloof said:

this means its the only set in this game with 4 unique set models

WRONG!

Black Dog set
    Mercenary set
    Aristocrat set
    Cultured Aristocrat set
    Silver Blade set
    Sapphire Blade set

All of the above share numerous similarities.

• @galactic-geek
    yes, but those are based on each other, and or are recolors. I mean completely unique models, not just mild model altercation, like adding a little pendant to an aristocrat jacket. Mercenary only has 1 set, and they are all recolors, the only different thing is ship sets when we aren't talking about color schemes, same goes for aristocrat.

what im saying is, the hunter set has 4 different jacket models entirely, 2 long closed coats, a short closed coat, and long open coat. I don't really get what you're trying to say

• Rare is teasing us again with one of the unreleased shirts.

alt text

• @ambrossa said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

Rare is teasing us again with one of the unreleased shirts.

alt text

Good thing I already have those, because with the new school year starting, I'll be too busy teaching to lock my phone down with 3 straight hours of Twitch streaming.

I hope this method of earning rewards isn't going to become standard - I prefer the 20-minute method.

• Finally captaincy has dropped. Thank you Rare. This has been a long time coming and many pirates will be happy about this including myself!

However, I understand trying to appeal to the newer pirates first setting sail but it feels like it should been available to only pirate legends & the price should have been slightly higher than it is. Even if we calculated buying the cheapest pieces of a ship set (cannons, capstan, figurehead, hull, sails, and wheel) it equates out to 294,000 gold which already 44,000 higher than buying the ship itself. I am not really complaining; I just feel it should have been more to work toward. Especially since gold is so much easier to come than in days past....

Also, the Sovereigns are a nice addition to the game. But, I don't believe you should get emissary value/reward for turning into them. At most it should just be the base value. The harpoons on the structure need to be nerfed as well since it can stop a ship in its tracks and pull it into the island....though I think it will cause some hilarious outcomes while fighting at outpost; it is just not very realistic.

I was almost disappointed as there were no new clothing cosmetics. Again, though hats off to Rare reintroducing the original cutlasses that were removed previously. Nice save! But, I hope the addition of captaincy and all of the decorations/trinkets do not prolong the clothing cosmetic timeline. At least finish up the re-colors and all general cosmetics we have mentioned in this post before prioritizing the captaincy additions. I could wait 2+ years for more decorations/trinkets but not on all of the pirate cosmetics that we know already exist. So please Rare, I am begging you, don't extend our pirate drip any longer than it already has been. This post promoting the addition of cosmetics is almost 2 years old and we have only seen a small percentage of what we are teased with.

On to the re-spawn timer/s and the new sloop changes. I am happy with the knock back change & I am intrigued with the new mast damage reduction changes as well. But, even when solo slooping; a 10 second re-spawn timer is way too fast. It does not even feel like there is a penalty for death anymore. Here are the two set ups I am proposing since we have only seen 5 second intervals so far.....

1 player = 15 sec.
    2 players = 20 sec.
    3 players = 25 sec.
    4 players = 30 sec.

or if as you said the 30 second timer was never intended to begin with.....

Sloop = 15 sec.
    Brigantine = 20 sec.
    Galleon = 25 sec.

I do want to say that the summer themed cosmetics for Season 7 are also my personal favorite out of all the seasonal themed cosmetics we have gotten as whole. I do like several singular pieces from previous seasons; just most were quite childish for my taste (E.g. the Warring Warren Cannons) as I personally could have gone without bunnies on my cannons.....

alt text

Oh, and before I forget, I love the incorporation of the Seafarer's Sun Hat as I feel it is a subtle addition to all the One Piece fans out there!

• @Voshell said:

Again, though hats off to Rare reintroducing the original cutlasses that were removed previously. Nice save!

You have no idea how long I have been waiting for these... Well, actually, you probably do. 😅

@Voshell said:

I do like several singular pieces from previous seasons; just most were quite childish for my taste (E.g. the Warring Warren Cannons) as I personally could have gone without bunnies on my cannons.....

Have you not seen Watership Down or Monty Python and the Holy Grail? Bunnies be vicious! 💀🐇

@Voshell said:

Oh, and before I forget, I love the incorporation of the Seafarer's Sun Hat as I feel it is a subtle addition to all the One Piece fans out there!

You know that it is! More than anything, that is what I really want to unlock this season. 👒

• @galactic-geek said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@Voshell said:

Again, though hats off to Rare reintroducing the original cutlasses that were removed previously. Nice save!

You have no idea how long I have been waiting for these... Well, actually, you probably do. 😅

I am happy they finally added them back! Now we just need these versions and we would almost be complete. Hopefully the wait for these isn't nearly as long as the variants we just got re-added.

alt text

Also, since they added removed cutlasses they should at least add the OG Sovereign Jacket back into the shops as marketing for the "Sovereigns" being added to the game! Even though it is now labeled the Majestic Sovereign Jacket

Original Style
    alt text

Current Style
    alt text

There is also a white Bilge Rat Jacket that is shown in one of the original SoT trailers that was never released. Rare, throw this in to please!

alt text

• Some pretty sweet unused Hats I hope to see soon!

alt text

• @voshell pretty sure that bottom left hat is on the Hat Rack trinket lol. I’d love to see all of these!

Some pretty sweet unused Hats I hope to see soon!

alt text

That's looks like Rookes hat!

alt text

Some pretty sweet unused Hats I hope to see soon!

alt text

I really like the flipped up bill in the 2nd row/3rd column. It is similar to the Morningstar Hats!

alt text

alt text

Also the Mysterious Strangers Hat!

alt text

• Dude, there are so many cosmetics that could be added in this game. We want more stuff to buy. Look at all this. Rare, y’all have so much that is still needed.

• @mrclutchyking06 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

Dude, there are so many cosmetics that could be added in this game. We want more stuff to buy. Look at all this. Rare, y’all have so much that is still needed.

Agreed. They really need to consider catching us up with all these un-released, General, & Stand Alone cosmetics that have been displayed/teased before they continue creating and releasing newer outfits/costumes. They could also take more time in developing the newer outfits before release; this way it would build an overstock of cosmetics for them in the future. I don't think they truly understand how much the Day 1 & dedicated players who have stuck with SoT would truly appreciate the older concepts being added to the game. I know they are trying to bring new blood into the game but they need to balance out what is also going to keep the lifers from leaving as well!

帖子
查看
页数 945/1353