Making The Taverns More Alive

• While re-watching Pirates of the Caribbean, I thought that seeing the Sea of Thieves taverns as a place with a more lively, musical ambiance like in Tortuga could open the door to beautiful new content. It would be very nice to see SoT taverns as a place with musical groups and musical instruments that we have already seen in the tall tales in the game (it would be nice to see the piano in the flying dutchman added to the tavern so that we can create our own music in the tavern and sing with the pirates). Taverns can be a great place to create events, beautiful clips for videos, and creative content on community servers.

What do you think?

Gönderiler
    Görüntüleme
  • That is all fine and dandy, yet the servers are suffering as it is already.

• I just want a peek upstairs...

• They say the players are the pirates that make taverns full of life

After all. SoT isn’t an easy place to reach. So if more pirates start showing up…defeats the purpose of the shroud making it hard to get here.

Plus. Tuckers blending in with npc

• How about making the game more alive and add third person

• I think it would be better to add NPCs to Taverns and Outposts & Port. Just like in Monkey Island Tall Tales. It would make 'Em more "Alive" and make it more interesting to visit.

• @selgewick I agree. At least on Port Merrick. It's this huge sprawling outpost and it's just dead.

Gönderiler
Görüntüleme
5 / 7