Recruiting for “Creed of The Seas” Distinction 8 (Level 801) Guild [Current Spots 21/24]

• Ahoy! We are looking for active pirates who are at least somewhat experienced and can contribute to the guild. We are an active and experienced guild and have a variety of pirates from pvp to pve and many who do both so we welcome all pirates from solo sloopers to people who like a full crew! We would appreciate it if you sail under the guild flag but you don’t need to all of the time. We were number 1 in the world last month for the guild emissary ledger so you can bet we have some real grinders and experienced pirates in this guild! If you are looking for a Guild full of real sea dogs where you can find anything from pve/pvp/tall tales/shenanigans etc, then let me know!

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
    *Have a mic
    *Have discord
    *Pledge a ship that you use to the guild
    *Must contribute 250,000 guild emissary value weekly by selling loot under the guild
    *At least pirate legend and 500+ hours
    *Must be your Main Guild
    *18+

If you are interested leave a reply with your discord name!

Gönderiler
    Görüntüleme
    competitionstory & lorejust for funcommunityevents
  • You can dm your discord name as well either way works.

• Hey I’m interested
    Discord : ojamieleigh

• Hello I play frequently and I meet all requirements. I am also top 100 in gold hoarders emissary right now on the ledger, just think its kinda cool.
    I'm looking for an active guild to join my discord is: tyler067779
    I play daily

• I'm interested! I have over 2400 hours in the game and I am currently on the grind for golden skeleton (569 Servants, 221 Guardians), and after that the golden ghost grind. My discord is Res Ipsa and my gamertag is Res Ipsa5220.

• I would be interested if any spots open up or if one is available.

• ^^^My discord is Remo100

• Freed some spots so 1 Spot open! Guild is level 814

• Im interested in joining im Lvl 120 on servants and 50 on Guardian. I also play actively

Discord: RLaurence

• Another spot is free so 1 more spot again! Guild is level 826

• @ruecx My discord " 7ji. "

• *Have a mic - No
    *Have discord - Yes
    *Pledge a ship that you use to the guild - Yes
    *Must contribute 250,000 guild emissary value weekly by selling loot under the guild - Yes, i can do this!
    *At least pirate legend and 500+ hours - Yes, 1040 Hours and Pirate Legend
    *Must be your Main Guild - Yes
    *18+ - Yes, 29 years old

I want to be a part of you..
    DC: TabaaI

• xnxo is my disc, across my accs i have 2k+ hours

• @ruecx

Hey, I would love to be a part of the guild :)

I have 499hrs logged on my Main Xbox Account (just shy of 500 but it will be over that soon).
    I am over 18 and am Pirate Legend.
    I have a mic and my disxord is envy9469 :)

I play pretty regularly every week too :)

• Hi, any spots free?

25 years old
    Got 1700 Hours and 800 Alli
    Almost distinction 5 on reaper so a guild would be nice to have something to level while i grind for gold curse haha

Let me know if any spots are free!

• Guild is currently full, thank you everyone!

• I would like to join but i only have 360 hours if thats not an issue my discord is Duality_._

• My discord tuffers50

• o/ i'd love to join
    discord: sleepsglitched

• manicbuckle90 and are you still looking for members?

• manicbuckle90

• Hello, im intrested in joining the guild, if there is any spots left. My discord username is davee7432

• interested

discord username: darwin 2207

• hey i’m interested, my discord is finstaa

• Put me in coach! I’m interested. On PS5 reach to command the seas!

• Hey there I like to join I’m a daily player I’m got both golden pvp cures

• Discord: th.fox.red and xbox: BingBongTH

• Hey there I’m looking for a guild i have have both lvl1000 golden PvP cures i play daily I have a mic my id is Xiimzyy

• @ruecx Hello I am a very active pirate, with 800 hours. I fit all the requirements perfectly and contribute more than 250k weekly

• @luxqv said in Recruiting for “Creed of The Seas” Distinction 8 (Level 801) Guild [Current Spots 21/24]:

@ruecx Hello I am a very active pirate, with 800 hours. I fit all the requirements perfectly and contribute more than 250k weekly, "My dicsord name is "qb.m"

• Hello! We hit distinction 10 about 9 days ago so as of right now we are not taking anymore members, I will keep you updated if we start recruiting again, thank you!

• PapaPorridge is discord name! Average about 2 hours per day if I can (married lol) but 500+ hours and PL. Love to join and would definitely be my main guild!

Gönderiler
Görüntüleme
competitionstory & lorejust for funcommunityevents
32 / 38