Is the Voice Chat for you also borked?

• Since recently the voice chat seems to be dead in game.

I usally play with a group of 5 different ppl and no one can speak nor hear anybody since the last update.

Is this a general glitch? Then I talk into my Mic the voice chat indicator on the top right of the screen is even showing recognition in game but no one can hear me.

Does anybody has the same problem?

Gönderiler
    Görüntüleme
  • Yes! me too. I've tried everything from setting the correct microphone as default and such. I also get the speech indicator in the top right of my screen but nothing seems to come out. I'm on pc though.

• I already contacted the support and they still think there is no problem. They didn't received enough reports yet to recognize the bug.

Maybe if anybody has the same problem at least give an answer here and best write the support:

[mod removed] seems to be my ticket concerning the problem. Maybe everybody can email them.

• So update, i got it working for one game, but now it it's gone again so in conclusion it probably is a bug.

• I thought maybe after the server maintence it would work again. It did in fact not work again. It's driving me nuts.

• Someone found this solution (found it on Beardageddon's twitch), hopefully it might help you:

Click on the “Steam” menu in the top left corner.
    In the drop-down menu, select the “Settings” option if you're using a Windows PC or “Preferences…” if you're using a Mac.
    Select “Downloads” from the left sidebar.
    In the “Clear download cache” section, find the “Clear cache” button and click on it

• @lem0n-curry

How should help this with voice chat?

• @reneighd said in Is the Voice Chat for you also borked?:

@lem0n-curry

How should help this with voice chat?

If you want an indepth analyisis, I can't give you that; just posting what a few people helped getting the voice chat working.

Gönderiler
Görüntüleme
7 / 8