Don't mock me.

• My husband and I were just minding our own business just plundering a sunken ship. This ship comes out of nowhere and decides to an take us out. I tried to explain as they were doing this I kept saying we are friendly. Mind you I didn't know they were reapers at the time. Which is fine, I totally get that the game is PVP. We would of sold some of our stuff and let you collet the embassy if you asked nicely, maybe even given you a few chests. we were actually about to get off, but when you mock me and My husband is within hearing range of this after I said "We are friendly, please leave us alone." Well, You were in for a bad time. I told my husband I kinda wanted to get off, but he got quiet. He was angry.

We respawned followed them, ran our boat on ground so it wouldn't sink if hit, played helpless, took them down both with cannon fire and my husband boarding their ship, stole their five star reaper flag and all our loot as well. Right at Reapers hideout. Lesson today, Don't Mock me within range of my husband. "Dude."

Gönderiler
    Görüntüleme
  • alt text

alt text

alt text

• @wolfmanbush I love this XD

Gönderiler
Görüntüleme
3 / 4