The Ferryman Set

• Ahoy, everyone!

I am once again creating a post, begging Rare for the rest of the Ferryman set. I realize that the medium of it's creation was a bit different, as I believe I read that an outside company helped create the controller, and there was licensing issues. But still.

I've seen so many great fan concepts of what the Ferryman Eye of Reach could look like, and another user created a beautiful mock-up of what the ship set could look like.

Please, Rare :D

Gönderiler
    Görüntüleme
  • Ferryman set is way too complex and risky just for some people to have the rest.

They cant even rerelease it (Thankfully).

• Would be cool. I've always wondered what a Ferryman shirt would look like, as I don't much like the Jacket. If they ever do complete the set, hopefully they change the trousers as well haha.

• @thorumsu I definitely don't want them to re-release it. Honestly? If I could just get the eye of reach, I'd be happy haha. I love my Obsidian EOR, but a Ferryman EOR would slap.

As for why it's risky I don't think that making the rest of the set, and having it come with a limited edition series X controller, or something similar would be too bad, honestly.

It's such a nice set, and it would be nice to have at least all 4 weapons, if not a ship set as well. Heck, a ferryman set probably wouldn't even be too hard, just recolor the Ferry of the Damned figurehead to be gold with blue eyes, make a gray/black/teal hull and sails. Easy.

• @neon-ic0n yeah, some updates pants with some gold trim on the sides, maybe even in the same pattern as the hippocampus on either side, would be cool.

• @valor-omega The problem with releasing cosmetics with limited edition controllers or hard drives that you can only buy at certain events, is that it is not equally available to everyone.
    And these days, it is so prone to hoarding/scalping.

just imagine, you go the the only store in your area that would actually have these, just to find out someone else came before you and bought all 5 controllers just to wait a year and sell them for a much higher price.

• @mathpie I mean, I'm also fine with them just releasing the rest of the Ferryman set through twitch drops or something haha.

Gönderiler
Görüntüleme
1 / 7