CANNON ROWIES

• HAHA this is going to be fun! But does this mean that Skelly ships and Flameheart will now fire on row boats?

Gönderiler
    Görüntüleme
  • @dr-orchamedes 👀 Just wait and find out 😂

... Just don't put all your supplies in the rowboat chest!

• @musicmee HA! a great point!

• Will have to see how it all operates when it's in the game but I'm skeptical about it being balanced

Fun and flashy doesn't always end up fitting well but time will tell on that.

No matter how it operates it's still clearly leaning one way

The last 3 major combat additions have been wraith balls, chain shots, and buying supplies. One was done right imo and 2 made a balanced combat environment significantly less balanced imo.
    Meatloaf sang 2 outta 3 ain't bad but it's bad when it's weakening balance in combat when there are people with thousands of hours of experience sharing a piracy environment with first day players and fps champions with random pvers.

Been leaning too much towards those that are always winning a lot anyway.

• @musicmee

I'm more excited about something else we're not supposed to be talking about yet lol

• @pithyrumble Goooooooood 🤐 All will become clear soon!

• Interested to see how it gets used in game.

If your chasing someone will they be able to load it with Chainshot and have a rear facing cannon on the back of the boat?

Will it have the same turn radius as the harpoon?

I can't even imagine defending a FOTD or FOF with these things around....so will this kill the FOTD? Make it less active.

Well just have to see the insanity the community comes up with. I can't imagine lol.

• @glannigan said in CANNON ROWIES:

I can't even imagine defending a FOTD or FOF with these things around....so will this kill the FOTD? Make it less active.

Won't change FoTD activity much as it's already mostly dead

It's easy to hop for a FoF which is far more worth the danger than a FoTD and FoF is always worth the risk if someone is needing Athena stuff.

FoTD will remain mostly alliance people and a crew of kids/casuals that think it's a good idea to go all through that for the loot in there.

People's silly pve challenges with them will be more interesting to me than anything pvp related.

• Did I miss something? Why can we talk about this?

• @schwammlgott said in CANNON ROWIES:

Did I miss something? Why can we talk about this?

on their twitter they had a teaser video

• @schwammlgott

Grey area

Insiders vs Twitter.

• I saw a video posted by Rare (think it was them had that campy music and the normal announcer dude).

On my Google feed. Basically Harpoon Rowboat but there is a single cannon where the harpoon is.

Hell, I don't even have Twitter or twitch or Facebook or any of that stuff.

I've never "Insidered" so I know I ain't breaking no rules or secrets.

Guess the Google knows I like SOT's

• @wolfmanbush @PithyRumble thanks...wonder why they didn't add that video to youtube...

• Shhhhh...you don't talk about insider. Unless your pay stubs says Rare lol.

• Every ship is about to get an extra cannon on the right! 😅

• @pithyrumble said in CANNON ROWIES:

@schwammlgott

Grey area

Insiders vs Twitter.

if its on Twitter that is not grey. That is now public

• @dr-orchamedes said in [CANNON ROWIES](/community/forums

if its on Twitter that is not grey. That is now public

Yes and no. While a thing might be shown on a public medium, one still cannot discuss whether or not they've seen said thing in Insider, their experiences with it, or any sort of notation around/about it. That will still violate the NDA. (Unless discussed in our Insider hub of the forum here, of course!)

Gönderiler
Görüntüleme
2 / 17