Trips to the ferry of the damned

• There is this milestone with 'Trips to the Ferry of the Damned' and there is one death i dont find its called 'deadly terain', my question now is, how to get it? no its not fall dmg or boiling or getting hit my a rock in the roar... i need help pleas

• traps maybe?

• Potentially spikes, definitely lava flows. You ever been on a roar island while its volcano is erupting?

• I just checked mine, I have 1

probably not roar related because I die out there from time to time in a variety of ways

it's not gonna be something on the higher end of action because I do a lot of stuff all the time

might be traps/spikes (as mentioned) related as I haven't done much in the tall tale area since Captaincy was added. Traps has its own thing, doesn't mean it doesn't count but that might lean into spikes being it.

sailors bounty or shores of gold would be the spot to test it out imo

I do pretty much everything else and would likely be higher than just 1

• @wolfmanbush said in Trips to the ferry of the damned:

I just checked mine, I have 1

probably not roar related because I die out there from time to time in a variety of ways

it's not gonna be something on the higher end of action because I do a lot of stuff all the time

might be traps/spikes (as mentioned) related as I haven't done much in the tall tale area since Captaincy was added. Traps has its own thing, doesn't mean it doesn't count but that might lean into spikes being it.

sailors bounty or shores of gold would be the spot to test it out imo

I do pretty much everything else and would likely be higher than just 1

I've died from Traps (non Tall Tale ones) and Deadly Terrain is still 0 for me (Traps is 6).

• @spellsword0 jesus thats smart ty ill try it out

• @spellsword0 Ch rist in Heaven (im not Christan) Thank this User for giving me the remaining puzzle piece

• I ve test, and it's the lava when a volcano is active .

7 จาก 8