Does it happen to you too?

• Hello, it used to happen that when someone spawned on the ship from the ferry, there was a small lag and it actually alerted you that someone was coming back, but I don't know if you wanted to improve the "signal" somehow, I don't really understand it , but then again, that's another thing that worked well and you totally ruined it, and now when someone spawns on the ship from the ferry, the game freezes for about 2 seconds where I see the players around me teleport and sometimes myself. Have you noticed this happening to you?

And I would ask if only people who actually play the game and had the opportunity to meet such a situation could comment, and not that only forum trolls will write here. Thanks

Публикации
    Просмотры
  • @p0s31d0n-god what console are you playing on?

• I am playing on PC.

• Have you noticed this happening to you?

No, Ive fight skeleton sleet and other pirates at the same time. No such issues have come about during those encounters. But I dont also board others and make sure they are dead, I sink the ships.
    But my own crewmates die on and off ship and spawn without causing freeze up.

And I would ask if only people who actually play the game and had the opportunity to meet such a situation could comment, and not that only forum trolls will write here.

Dont be telling other pirates how to comment. That is very rude. Thanks.

• @p0s31d0n-god

I still get the little lag/glitch in the matrix “notification” of a respawn, it hasn’t changed for me. It’s still just a small glitch with little impact to performance.

• Hello everyone, I just want to say that with yesterday's update this problem was solved and it was mainly noticeable on the galleon when like 3 people spawn back on the ship, it was really scary and now it's fine :) Thank you Rare and I send love and thanks for the great updates :)

Публикации
Просмотры
4 из 6