what happened to ...

• I still have commendations to reach for selling gunpowder, cannonball, wood, and fruit crates, but I never find these voyages anymore... Are they still out there somewhere? Dozens of animal voyages since S11 and where I used to get a gunpowder delivery on about every other animal voyage...since 11, none. And I only found cannonball, fruit, or wood voyages in barrels. Now those are gone. I assumed in green bottles, but still haven't found one in those either... Are they just gone?

Публикации
    Просмотры
  • @redbaron1673 sagte in what happened to ...:

I still have commendations to reach for selling gunpowder, cannonball, wood, and fruit crates, but I never find these voyages anymore... Are they still out there somewhere? Dozens of animal voyages since S11 and where I used to get a gunpowder delivery on about every other animal voyage...since 11, none. And I only found cannonball, fruit, or wood voyages in barrels. Now those are gone. I assumed in green bottles, but still haven't found one in those either... Are they just gone?

Probably a bug in this season...already saw some threads about this...didn't read much there, as I've finished them already

• They are rare but they do exist. I've finished a couple just in the last two weeks of playing.

You are correct in that the gunpowder barrels no longer pop on animal quests since they overhauled the voyage system this season and no "tattered parchments" spawn in supply barrels any longer either.

The only source for these quests are messages in a bottle you find out in the world. I agree it would be nice if they could buff the frequency at which they spawn since those of us who haven't finisnhed them yet are always looking for them.

• @thegrimpreacher said in what happened to ...:

They are rare but they do exist. I've finished a couple just in the last two weeks of playing.

You are correct in that the gunpowder barrels no longer pop on animal quests since they overhauled the voyage system this season and no "tattered parchments" spawn in supply barrels any longer either.

The only source for these quests are messages in a bottle you find out in the world. I agree it would be nice if they could buff the frequency at which they spawn since those of us who haven't finisnhed them yet are always looking for them.

I think the rarity is ok. Maybe it could be bumped a little bit.

I would like to see like a 5-10% chance that you get one item (cannonball/wood/fruit/keg) on the merchant voyages though, but I'm guessing that the reason they didn't do this is because with the way they have these voyages set up now it either becomes abuseable if you can force spawn a crate/keg along with the animals, or hinders the ability to complete the voyage if you need to find/buy one of them.

• They definitely still exist in the “message in a bottle” pool. I’ve gotten quite a lot, multiple of each type. What stinks is I get them and I’m long done with it, while people who need them are getting something else. I’d happily trade as I’m heavily on the hunt for king treasure. So every merchant delivery or cargo I get is wasted.

• @abjectarity good to know they're still out there, but I've been grabbing every bottle I find, and haven't seen a single one since 11. And I'm a daily player. Guess just an unlucky one.

• I'm close to finishing gunpowder because those were so much more common, being on animal voyages. but the others (wood, cannonball, fruit) I need A LOT more yet.

• @redbaron1673 said in what happened to ...:

@abjectarity good to know they're still out there, but I've been grabbing every bottle I find, and haven't seen a single one since 11. And I'm a daily player. Guess just an unlucky one.

I’d say you have my same luck. I want the X marks the spot maps for the king treasure but while I get them, it’s pretty rare and I’ve gotten more merchant ones than X ones.

One day I got an X marks the spot and I rushed over to do it, and as I’m digging up the last X my server dies. Allmondbeard then Marblebeard over and over, which means it’ll never reconnect. I hope when you do get one you don’t end up with the same issue!

I do think they could lower the rate of cargo and up the rate of the non-cargo variants. Or make the mysterious journals give more deliveries. They still exist and still have the same quest pool as they originally did. Including when you go to the island to do them, it has the same loot and skellies. They aren’t one shot skellies like all the new ones. Which is weird.

Публикации
Просмотры
7 из 8