i Receive No Gold No rewards

• @steel679 Yeah and every google search I did was from the "delay issue" and also from YEARS ago... I just found this thread ironically and am waiting for a reply on my ticket.. but yet I feel like this is going to be a general response of "sorry we can't help.."

• @daedress I originally made my character on release, and me and a couple of my buddies decided we wanted to come back and play again, we have sold about 200k worth of stuff, completed the storyline like Monkey Island thing, also the Tutorials, got all the commendations, yet I literally have not earned a single reward, earned a single piece of gold or doubloon. NOTHING. It sucks... I am playing on PC through Game Pass, I almost purchased through steam to see if that helped and I'm glad I seen this response because holy smokes that would have been bad if that was the case. I don't understand what is happening, it's like turning me off of the game, and making me not want to play even though I am a part of their creator program. It is absolutely awful knowing that I am going through the game, I haven't gotten a single reward from Commendations, yet my buddies have, gotten EVERY single doubloon and gold. IT IS ANNOYING.

• So I figured I would reply with what they just told me after I tagged them in the post, the replied with

“ Ahoy there ItsGipe,

Thank you for your patience while we investigated your request.

We are aware that some players are not gaining any gold, when performing tasks that would enable them to do so.

We are currently investigating the cause, and we appreciate your continued patience while we do so. We're sorry for any frustration this has caused!

Should you face any further issues, please let us know.
    Best regards,
    Sea of Thieves - Player Support “

So apparently they are aware but it doesn't answer if we are going to get the rewards or not? So I did ask for some clarification, will report back once I get a response.

• Same thing is happening to me. I posted a support ticket a few days ago and still have not heard back. I used to love playing this game, but with no rewards or gold there is no incentive to play anymore.

I really hope they can figure this out

• @faze-timmy8 they replied to me and said they are aware it is a bug and are looking into a fix, and once fixed we should receive everything we have been missing out on.

• “We are hoping your gold will be returned when the issue is solved

Thank you for your patience and understanding
    Best regards,
    Sea of Thieves - Player Support”

This is what the latest thing they said was, i also asked for a time frame if possible. Will keep updated.

• @itsgipe thats some good news at least. Thanks!

• @itsgipe I even went as far as purchasing the DLC yesterday and no luck. I earn progress in the voyages and all the steam/xbox achievements when playing, but not actual reward. I was able to confirm I don't actually get the physical reward items either, cosmetics and such. I did get a response today on my ticket that I have been updating constantly with any troubleshooting I could think of on my end. This is what they said:

"Ahoy there Daedress,

Thank you for your patience while we investigated your request.

We are aware that some players are not gaining any gold, when performing tasks that would enable them to do so.

We are currently investigating the cause, and we appreciate your continued patience while we do so. We're sorry for any frustration this has caused.

Should you face any further issues, please let us know.
    Best regards,
    Sea of Thieves - Player Support"

• @daedress So I was and am in the same exact boat "no pun intended lol", I am not receiving gold, doubloons, cosmetics, nothing, I got a couple of updates.

"We are hoping your gold will be returned when the issue is solved

Thank you for your patience and understanding
    Best regards,

and

"Your account appears to have already been fixed, you should start to see your Gold building from now.
    Best regards,

but the issue I am running in to now, is yes, I am receiving gold for everything I do from here on out, but I am not able to unlock the Maiden Voyage cosmetics now due to them already "being unlocked" nor do I have ANY of the gold or doubloons I have earned in the last roughly 5 ish days of playing, I am not receiving anything that was ALREADY earned, I even attempted to do the maiden voyage again, thinking maybe they just reset it and redid EVERYTHING commendation wise, to no success due to on the Pirate Log, it already showed as 100%, so it is thinking I have already completed it.

• @itsgipe I saw on a couple of other posts that some people are starting to earn money again and rewards. I tried giving it a few hours today, some chest/skull runs and completed The Pirate's Life tall tale and I'm still not earning anything and they closed my ticket stating they were aware of the issue. I'm going to comment back on that ticket and my concern about not getting the rewards we should of earned! Especially with the season renown there are various cosmetics and items in there that we all deserve for dealing with this struggle.

• @itsgipe same thing for me. I am able to get gold now, but everything I earned while this was an issue is still missing.

• We are very sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue.
    Our team is doing their best to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

• Okay they have done something to this. I started the game today and I had 10k gold on my account (obviously not the amount I should have from all the loot I sold but that's okay). I did one goal hoarders mission and got gold from selling the loot and picking up gold pouches. I also had all the item rewards from season pass in my chest.

But, I didn't receive item rewards from maiden voyage and none of the doubloons or ancient coins from season progress.

If the game now works and I receive everything in the future, I'm fine with not having the missing rewards.

Update: I did the maiden voyage again, I had already unlocked everything in it, but wanted to try if I can get the gold at least. I did receive 25k gold and then just sailed away/finished the tutorial. When game reloaded, I went to check my clothing chest and I did receive the pirate lords jacket also. But when I went to check ships customisation chest from shipwright, I didn't receive those sails tho.

Update 2: I'm receiving all the other rewards too as I'm playing, gold and doubloons from loot and from season progress. So they were able to fix this bug, but I'm afraid we are not going to get the previous rewards from season progress (doubloons and ancient coins).

• @tunezki yeah, that is what I have noticed, I have to replay everything to get everything back, but I never bought the season pass stuff, so I am not out there, it is more or less just missions.

• @tunezki I am also trying to do the Monkey Island, Melee Island tall tale and whenever I sail through the big rock, it just puts me WAYYYY down in the ocean and I have to swim to the top and I am just kinda stuck in a loop of not being TP'd to the Melee Island??

• @itsgipe I am receiving gold, nothing that I should of earned which I put in my ticket. I do have 'some' of the physical rewards I had earned but noticed if it was from a tall tale I have to redo it. I didn't receive the ancient coins or doubloons I would of earned from the season pass, so I am alerted them. And in my testing when I wasn't receiving gold I purchased the DLC and 200 ancient coins, I had 700 and their gone but I didn't spend them :( Glad I'm earning gold finally though!

• @daedress yes, its almost as if they did a soft revert to the accounts, but in turn didnt revert commendations and progress, but also lost other things

• @erarock said in i Receive No Gold No rewards:

Hi,

I've got a big problem...
    I've been playing the game again for a week and I'm not receiving any gold from treasure sales or from any items I pick up or any rewards from the pass.
    Have you ever had the same problem?

Thank you for your response.

Rares way of implementing the golden rule, "it's not about the gold, but the glory", or something like that.

• @hectiic-pwner Yes, put a ticket in. They should be able to help to situation!

• @erissar Why isn't this issue listed in the ongoing issues section of this site? It is clearly somewhat widespread and still occuring. I sold a haul just 40 minutes ago and recieved nothing. No xp no commendations no gold.

• @this-is-amram Ahoy matey!

This is usually down to the rewards being delayed rather than lost... Have you checked to see if it snuck in without prompting you?

Публикации
Просмотры
53 из 56