Anyone felt like they was getting less rep for selling to reapers (NOT HG) than expected?

Публикации
    Просмотры
  • Reapers has long been pretty eh for faction leveling.

Could use a boost for casual leveling at this point in SoT because it's no longer the days of reaper where pretty much all veteran players had for the extra gold was playing as a reaper.

Reapers has competitors now, guild emissary being a big one through the design and no harpoon at reapers really starts to cut down on interest in the faction, as other factions improve for farming.

If they want the faction to maintain interest outside of enthusiasts it's gotta be competitive, if they aren't gonna do harpoons it would help to make it a bit less of a grind.

I did nonstop solo pve/defending reaper for a couple of years through all the hopper chaos and I have very little interest in reapers now (outside of ledger rewards) because it's not worth the 1 sell location, no harpoons, and low rep.

Higher rep would get me to make more hauls into reapers but as it is it's just not worth the trip, walking back and forth over and over and playing in a style that is always marked.Which is gonna be the case for a lot of players.

I'm not in a hurry, it'll level when it levels, but it's good to have these factions competitive with one another to where it's a more difficult decision to make, reapers is easy to ignore right now. Other than ledger type of stuff.

• To my understanding, loot you find through pve doesnt give as much rep as stolen loot. I could be wrong but im pretty sure you gain a lot more rep for stolen loot since the faction is designed as the original pvp faction.

• Dropping anchor as OP appears to have deleted their post.

Публикации
Просмотры
5 из 6