How Do You Get The Boatswain Title?

• I've seen people using the Boatswain title in game and in the forums. But I don't know how to get it. I heard that there is no reliable way to get it but I just wanna know what can I do to get the best chances in getting it.

Публикации
    Просмотры
    question
  • @mastereyad Ahoy matey!

The Boatswains are our most active, engaged, knowledgeable, and welcoming users. The title gets bestowed upon users that have been noticed in our social areas showing these characteristics over and over again.

So, keep active, welcoming, and helpful and you too may be bestowed the title one day.

Happy sailing!

• something to remember about something like that

you can always grow flowers along the way to where you're trying to go

never a shortage of people that can use a lil help, an encouraging word, a howdy and some kindness for no reason other than to be there for someone else.

• Not asking for it...

• @musicmee said in How Do You Get The Boatswain Title?:

@mastereyad Ahoy matey!

The Boatswains are our most active, engaged, knowledgeable, and welcoming users. The title gets bestowed upon users that have been noticed in our social areas showing these characteristics over and over again.

So, keep active, welcoming, and helpful and you too may be bestowed the title one day.

Happy sailing!

Thanks! I've been having this question for a while. I'll try my hardest to get it!

• @mastereyad Just to somewhat temper expectations, it is not a Title/Role that is earnable in-game. It is not a freely available Role/Title to anyone and everyone.

There are only 30-something people that have it and all were chosen/invited by folks at Rare.

• @mastereyad said in How Do You Get The Boatswain Title?:

I've seen people using the Boatswain title in game and in the forums. But I don't know how to get it. I heard that there is no reliable way to get it but I just wanna know what can I do to get the best chances in getting it.

Have you seen me in game?

Ship is the Acclaimed Brewer.

Come say hi!

• @personalc0ffee I have not seen you yet :( ... I will keep trying.

• @triheadedmonkey said in How Do You Get The Boatswain Title?:

@mastereyad Just to somewhat temper expectations, it is not a Title/Role that is earnable in-game. It is not a freely available Role/Title to anyone and everyone.

There are only 30-something people that have it and all were chosen/invited by folks at Rare.

Yeah I know. Even though i'm probably not going to get it, I'll still spread kindness across the forums and the seas! :)

• @personalc0ffee I literally saw you a few days back. Did not bother, just saw through the spyglass... I usually mind my own business haha. I hope between servers to see who I spawn with and help, but I do solos alot, and I sometimes say hi, but hey I will remember that next time!

• @retronukem13 said in How Do You Get The Boatswain Title?:

@personalc0ffee I literally saw you a few days back. Did not bother, just saw through the spyglass... I usually mind my own business haha. I hope between servers to see who I spawn with and help, but I do solos alot, and I sometimes say hi, but hey I will remember that next time!

Been a few days since I played actually. Was I sailing or just outpost? You aren't coming up in my Recents but that's a known bug.

Let's sail sometime. I also typically just mind my own, unless provoked or I know they have the goods.

• @personalc0ffee just added you! I am on most nights except for Wednesdays. Hope top set sail together soon. Maybe you would be willing to join me on the Squaking Parrot or vice versa! And I believe it was outpost, you were docked. I am not one to make a scene if I dont have to haha. However if they ask for the pain, ill bring it

• @retronukem13 said in How Do You Get The Boatswain Title?:

@personalc0ffee just added you! I am on most nights except for Wednesdays. Hope top set sail together soon. Maybe you would be willing to join me on the Squaking Parrot or vice versa! And I believe it was outpost, you were docked. I am not one to make a scene if I dont have to haha. However if they ask for the pain, ill bring it

I care more about Pirate milestones than ship ones. So yes I would not mind being on your vessel should you have need.

• Not asking for it. LMAOOOOO

• As this thread was months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Публикации
Просмотры
question
14 из 15