Not receiving the rewards

• I entered the creator crew for getting the sails. I'm not quite interested on streaming, maybe in creating YT videos but of course not Twitch. I tried a bunch of times even in 2 different PCs and streamed in both with a bunch of different settings for even 3 hours but I got nothing.
    My twitch account is linked to the game too. What should I do?

Публикации
    Просмотры
  • If you're sure you haven't received the sails (they're called Gilded Phoenix) and it has been 72 hours since your last stream, you will need to raise a support ticket for them to look into it

• @antonete2005 I’ve had that issue and the support site is down to file a ticket atm

• @thepretenduk dijo en Not receiving the rewards:

If you're sure you haven't received the sails (they're called Gilded Phoenix) and it has been 72 hours since your last stream, you will need to raise a support ticket for them to look into it

Yeah, I didn't receive them. I'll see if I can contact support for them.

• @lxdrskiffyxl dijo en Not receiving the rewards:

@antonete2005 I’ve had that issue and the support site is down to file a ticket atm

Have you discovered any way of contacting them and getting the sails? Thanks

• For whoever has this problem and is seeking help, I "fixed" it this way:
    -Waited a bunch of days after entering the creator crew.
    -Installed OBS instead of Twitch studio.
    -Liked once again my SoT account with my Twitch account.
    -Linked my OBS with my Twitch account.
    -Got a friend to join the stream.
    -Streamed trough OBS the game on full screen for some time (around 4-5 mins)
    -Friend joined the stream and commented on it.
    -Streamed for 5 more mins.
    -Got the notification for the commendation and got the sails.

Idk if this my problem or SoT problem because I've had trouble saving cosmetics on my galeons too but never had trouble with other things like twitch drops and all that. From what support told me it has something to do with my SoT setting wich apparently I can't change because they are locked in a way that not even with the CMD I could change. Support sadly couldn't do anything about it so I just started testing.
    If you guys have another PC or you can borrow one, try doing it from that one because on other PCs the game lets me save the cosmetics (didn't tried the creator crew, but might also work).

In any case, hopefully this helps those creators or those completionists (like me) to get this sails. Good luck!

• How can you fix this on Xbox?

Публикации
Просмотры
6 из 7