Rant: Sleeping AFK timer is broken; Treasure despawn timer sucks; Rowboat sucks

• I go AFK sleeping on my ship for and get kicked off for inactivity within ~5 mins (Lazybeard) even though my character was sleeping. I'm relatively new but I thought this usually kept me on for at least like 10 mins? Instead, at some point, my character just stands up and subsequently gets kicked (and I can't rejoin the session!).

Either way, for a AAA game it's [mod edit] how short these timers are (as well as the timer for treasures to sink/despawn). I can't even pause to take a [mod edit] anymore.
    What's the rush? Is it really necessary for the timers to be so short? It unnecessarily distracts from the immersion (and decreases accessibility to the game) for treasure to disappear so unreasonably quickly.

Last thing... to be kicked off for connection problems while unloading a rowboat solo means that all your stuff is gone when you rejoin the session. Does that make sense to you?
    (this happens to me so often it makes the game nearly unplayable!)

PS: sword combat sucks too; do better!

Публикации
    Просмотры
    windows 10feedbackgeneral
  • How long does it take to put on a shirt? 😆

A rubber band around your thumbsticks will resolve your afk issues.

Connection disruption should let you back into your same session if you rejoin in 10 minutes.

Sword is fine unless you're a double gunner who doesn't keep distance.

• Tell me you didn't read the post without telling me you didn't read it 😛

1. I'm playing on PC, so... no thumbsticks here. It's also a really bad AFK system if the solution is exploiting it.
    2. The problem was that the rowboat (full of loot) DISAPPEARS when rejoining a session.
    3. Incorrect.
  • @c8lranch4lyf

No.

• Ahoy!

I'm going to drop the anchor on this topic because of the various bot bypassing and the fact that the tone can attract negative comments. We do understand your frustration and it has been noted.

May the seas be in your favor.

Публикации
Просмотры
windows 10feedbackgeneral
4 из 5