Game Unplayable, Support Ignoring Tickets

• I opened a ticket over a week ago because Sea of Thieves will not run for me ever since one of the latest updates. Support gave me a couple messages, like some links to generic troubleshooting articles, and telling me they have a patch coming. However, my game remained unplayable even after the maintenance on 22.03.24, and support is completely ignoring my ticket. Request ID: 622438

I have unused ancient coins that I recently purchased, but can't access the game to use them. If I reverse the charges through the card company, does anyone know if there are any negative effects to my Microsoft account? I'm ok with losing access to Sea of Thieves because I already have. I'd rather not lose access to my gamer tag or Microsoft account, even over a couple hundred dollars. Any information or help would be appreciated.

Postagens
    Visualizações
  • You went through the refund process for xbox?

that would be the way to go

with a recent purchase shouldn't have much of an issue given your reason

• @wolfmanbush i'm not opposed to that route. do you know where I go to start that process? i have the microsoft store version of the game, but I'm not sure where to go from there.

• @sejm-flop said in Game Unplayable, Support Ignoring Tickets:

@wolfmanbush i'm not opposed to that route. do you know where I go to start that process? i have the microsoft store version of the game, but I'm not sure where to go from there.

I would go through all available support instead of any sort of reversing of charges.

Let them know what is going on with your access and see how it goes from there.

• @WolfManbush it went poorly :(

UPDATE: I requested a refund from xbox for three purchases made feb 10, feb 11, and mar 10 totaling about $104.97. I opened my support ticket for the game being unplayable march 18th. all three of my refund requests were denied by microsoft support within 10 minutes. for those seeking there refund through their card company, be wary. I discovered testimonies that refunds through credit card companies often result in a ban from microsoft; mircosoft regard those reversals as "market fraud," according to random reddit user. what an annoying situation.

Postagens
Visualizações
1 de 5