No oreo Codes???

• So... solved the riddle two times but did not get any code...
    Man, checked spam and everything.
    Bought a box and then this...
    This is not fair at all.

• Hi all,

If you are waiting for too long or there are any other issues that you are facing in particular, you can contact Oreo directly here.

Cheers!

• @zuckerkreis8421

Based on what I've heard, the promotion's website randomly fails to send the code, like how its scanning function randomly fails to work. The only option is to keep trying until it's successful.

This is just speculation, but it may help to repeatedly press the button that sends the code (sorry, I can't remember what it's labelled). It may also be necessary to use a different e-mail address in case the website has erroneously recorded that a code has been sent to you.

This promotion has been disastrously executed. I hope Xbox doesn't partner with Oreo again.

• @maximo-arez said in No oreo Codes???:

This promotion has been disastrously executed. I hope Xbox doesn't partner with Oreo again.

Lol, people mass cheesed codes and oreo is still honoring codes for mass cheesing and this is on Oreo in a negative way?

The only ones that caused an issue on this whole thing are hoarders. People hoarding to sell and to use as giveaways on stream.

• @wolfmanbush

It wouldn't have been possible for anyone to exploit the promotion if Oreo had, like every other company, hidden a unique code inside of each packet of biscuits. It's their own fault for making it possible to redeem prizes without even buying the product.

Regardless of whether the website is being overwhelmed by bots, there is no excuse for it informing the user that a code has been sent when it actually hasn't been. That is just bad programming.

Postagens
Visualizações
39 de 40