Rare Store / The Hut

• I’ve recently received a parcel of SoT things ordered from Rare store and for a second time it’s got incorrect items in.

I know that this is likely to be more on The Hut / warehouse / packaging side but it’s really not a good look for Rare.

The most disappointing side of it is I’ve followed the instructions on site to use the contact form to get things resolved and both times (so far) I’m getting no communication back.

I know it’s unlikely anyone will see this and address it at Rare / TheHut but I needs to vent and hope as contact via the store isn’t getting anything back.

Postagens
    Visualizações
  • Well, maybe posting here did do some work towards a resolution. No more than 15 mins after, I have an email resolution.

Apologies again for the rant. Case closed. Feel free to shut this post down or delete, thanks Admins.

• We bought quite a few clothing items from the stop over the past couple of years, so far never really had any problems with the product/returns etc. I would guess you were unlucky.

• I made an order on the 6th of december 2022 and on the 16th they sent me the tracking link of my goods.
    The box should have arrived within 29th of december but it didn't, moreover the tracking link doesn't update and is stucked at the date of 16th december.
    I sent MANY emails to Rare using contact form on the website but nobody answers me.
    I guess my only option is to open a ticket with paypal,I'm very unhappy with this shopping experience

Postagens
Visualizações
3 de 4